Chapter 10

(WARNING⚠️: SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER.)

Yoongi's POV:

I woke up to a face I wished to wake up to for forever. I laid there admiring her beautiful sleeping face. I then stood up and walked out of the room and locked the door. I then went to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast.

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the smell of food and I tried to stand up but I remembered that I'm tied up. The door opened and revealed Yoongi. He walked in with food and sat down beside me.

"Good morning babygirl." He greeted me.

"G-good morning." I stuttered out.

"How did you sleep?" He asked me.

"I-I slept fine."

"That's good." He said, while putting food on a fork and feeding it to me. When he finished feeding me, he stood up and walked out of the room. I was starting to cry and he walked back and walked towards me.

"Don't cry babygirl." He said, looking at me with his eyes full of worry. I didn't say anything and just looked away from him. I heard him breath out and then he pulled my chin so I could face him.

"Don't look away from me when I'm talking to you." He said, with anger in his voice.

"S-Sorry." I said, with tears coming out of my eyes. He then brought his hands to my face and wiped the tears away and leaned in and kissed me. He then bit my lip causing my mouth to open and he put his tongue in my mouth. I was crying while it was happening and he stopped and stood up.

"I have to go somewhere, I'll be back in a little bit baby." He said, before closing the door. I started crying more, I thought he was a sweet boy I never thought he'll do something like this.

5 hours later

The door opened and Yoongi walked inside and walked to me. He untied me and started removing my clothes. Soon I had nothing on and he started taking his clothes off. Both of us we naked and he started kissing me down my jaw to my neck and started looking for my sweet spot. When he found it, I couldn't keep the moan in and moaned out loud. I felt him smirk on my neck and started sucking on that spot.

He then started kissing down to my breasts. When he got to my breasts, he then started sucking on my right nipple while groping the other breast. I was trying not to moan and he then moved to the other breast and started doing the same thing. When he finished with my breasts, he started kissing down my stomach and soon arrived in front of my womanhood and started sucking on my clit.

I was still trying to hold my moans in but then he started sucking on my clit harder which made me burst into moans. He then put a finger inside me and started pumping it in and out of me. He then put a second finger inside and started pumping them in and out faster. I was moaning out without trying. He then pulled them out and stopped sucking my clit. I felt empty without his touch. He then aligned his member up with my entrance and started pushing his member in me.

I closed my eyes from the pain and grabbed onto his shoulders leaving scratches on him. I soon only felt pleasure and he started moving in and out of me in a slow pace. I moaned out in pleasure and he pulled out and slammed back into me and started thrusting faster into me. We were a moaning mess which turned him on even more than he already was. He then started thrusting into me harder and soon I felt a knot in my stomach signaling I was close to my climax.

I felt his member twitch in me, signaling he was close and soon I came on his member and he came inside me. He kept thrusting in me to ride out our climax. He then pulled out and fell beside me. He then pulled me into an embrace and kissed the top of my head. He then fell asleep, and I was still awake wondering why I liked it so much.

"Am I starting to fall for my kidnapper? I don't know what's going on with me." I thought to myself.
____________________________________
This was the first smut chapter I put in here. If you want me to put more of these I this book, let me know.