Fraxus: Fantasy World

Ehum; I'm not good at updating, am I? Also, this isn't Gratsu, but I was like THERE ISN'T ENOUGH FRAXUS IN THE WORLD so I got this idea, just skip if you don't like. Yeahhhhh.

IF YOU LIKE FRAXUS, I HAVE A FRAXUS STORY THAT I STARTED CHECK IT OUT ♡

-----------------------------------

Freed stood there in his bathroom, brushing his teeth, when he heard knocking. He spit out the toothpaste and went to see who would come to his house at 11 pm.

He almost squealed when he saw who it was.

Outside Freed's door stood Laxus. He looked like he gave a total of zero shits, like usual, but Freed noticed something different with him... He just wasn't sure what it was. Yet.

"Hi Laxus! Why are you here?"

"I was just coming to see if you wanted some comfort, I mean, maybe you're scared because of... something."

"Did your last light bulb break as well because if an electricity shock and now all your rooms are completely dark and it scares the shit out of you?"

Laxus mumbled a yes and stepped into Freed's apartment. It looked and smelled like a stereotypical gay guy's house, (which was what it was) with its mats of different colours and scented candles all over the place. He had a picture of the Raijinshuu on a shelf, mostly because Laxus was in it.

Laxus walked into the kitchen and sat down on a chair. Freed followed after closing the door and sat down on an empty chair across the table.

"So, Laxus, do you want anything? Like tea or food or something?"

Laxus finally took off his 'I don't give a shit' face and smiled awkwardly. "I wanted some comfort, and you're the only one I know who would comfort me."

Freed blushed and all his old cute and erotic dreams came back to him in a flash, making him blush even more.

"You're awfully red, Freed."

Laxus stood up and walked over to where Freed was sitting, and dragged him up as well. "I think I know why," he whispered into the green hair covered ear.

Laxus put his hand on Freed's crimson cheek and bent down. Freed had always imagined having those beautiful lips on his own. The gorgeous blonde was standing so close he could see the chapped parts of his lips and the ever present sparks in his eyes.

"Freed," he said, as he leaned even closer to him. Freed's heart was beating really hard in his chest.

"GODDAMNIT FREED!"

Freed snapped out off his daydream at the sound of Laxus' voice.

"Freed! Stop zoning out. You do this way too often."

Freed realised what had been going on in his head and blushed.

"Uh... Sorry Laxus."

Well a person is allowed to daydream, don't you think?