Never have I ever

This is just me playing around - it's not that serious.

And you are allowed to picture them more or less drunk in your head, I kinda screwed up with that.

Have fun with it, I swear I'm normal- sometimes.

Warning: This One Shot contains, drinking, a gay couple, a bit of "bad language" and, well, sex is mentioned. Just so you know.

Sensitive people just shouldn't read this at all.

*This will maybe ruin your thoughts on some character, I didn't feel like holding back. Sorry.*

-------------------------

"Let's play never have I ever!"

Lucy's voice could be heard across the room that was filled with drunk, partying people. Lucy, (being drunk but she still saw clear at least) Mira, (she wasn't as drunk) Erza, (she had a problem sitting up straight, but she still joined in) Gajeel and Levy, (they were at the moment basically eating each other's faces, even though Levy wasn't that drunk) and of course Gray and Natsu, (who at least were sober enough to think- a little) sat in a circle on the floor and had just finished some other game.

"Yeah, sounds like fun!" Natsu said in his drunk state.

"Why not?" Mira shrugged.

Cana, who of course drank the most (but still wasn't as drunk as Erza- how did that happen?) joined in. She seemed really excited to play.

"Okay," Lucy started. "The goal of this game is to be innocent. One of us says something they've never done, like 'Never have I ever been on an airplane', and if you've been on an airplane you have to put a finger down. We'll do five fingers, and if you're down to zero, you lose."

Gajeel grinned.

"I get it. Lucy I guess you'll start."

"Never have I ever... Had sex with a girl." She looked at Gajeel with a smirk on her face.

"What the hell?! That's not fair!" He said, but a look from Erza made him put down a finger. As she put down her own. And Cana's.

"What about you, Gray? Natsu?" Cana asked and winked.

Levy looked at them, a bit surprised.

Natsu blushed. Of course he hadn't. He looked at Gray.

"Nah," Gray said. "Not really."

Of course he hadn't either.

They were going around in a circle, and next to Lucy was Mira.

"Okay... Never have I ever had sex with someone I didn't know."

Erza and Cana burst out in laughter (especially Erza) and put down their fingers at the exact same time.

"Hey girls, I think you'll lose this," Gajeel said. "Wait... Fuck." he said as he realised he also was down to three fingers.

"Gajeel!" Levy said and looked at Gajeel.

"Sorry hun."

Now it was Gray's turn to come up with something.

"Never have I ever been straight." he said mysteriously.

He probably wouldn't have said that if he wasn't drunk.

Everyone looked at Gray. Gajeel let out a short "Hah" which earned him a elbow in the side from Levy. Natsu smiled and looked around as everybody else put their fingers down.

"You guys must be really fucking innocent" Cana said and looked at Gray. He answered with a smirk.

Levy, who wasn't as drunk as the others, almost not at all, just went with "Never have I ever been on a cruise", which made Lucy put down a finger.

Now, it was Gajeel's turn. He decided to get revenge on the girls.

"Never have I ever swallowed someone's cum before. Levy, you can't even say no on this one."

Then, Gray and Natsu started laughing. Really hard. Like rolling around standard.

They were both down to four fingers.

When Lucy saw this, she spit out her drink.

She never thought that would be a thing.

She looked around as she (And Mira, Erza and Cana) also put one down and could see everyone's surprised looks, going between Natsu and Gray.

"Oh, Gray! Remember that one time when you did and you just started to cough so much!"

"Yeah I remember! Or the first time you did and you went like 'Oh. That was weird.'"

They were still both laughing and people were looking at them from all directions.

Erza then joined the laugh-fest.

Levy looked at Gajeel, who was also laughing.

Natsu crawled over to Gray and kissed him.

"So we're innocent, huh? I don't think so."