Like A Train

I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ANYTHING BUT DON'T KILL ME SIRS AND MADAMS.

But I'm kinda getting some inspiration again, so I'll try to post.

This is a VERY short one shot that took me like 25 minutes to write. That includes distractions and checking it.

Enjoy! ((;

-----------------------------------

It was around two in the afternoon, and Gray and Natsu had decided to meet up at a cafe. Gray was there already, but Natsu wasn't.

Gray looked around and sighed. Of course Natsu was late again. Way to go Gray, choosing a crazy time optimist for a best friend.

He sat down at a table and pulled out his phone, and started to play some games to kill time.

A few levels of Candy Crush later, Natsu finally showed up. His hair was messier than ever and his scarf was wrapped around his neck more loose than usual.

"I'm so sorry I'm late! I woke up like, ten minutes ago, because I forgot to set an alarm. Forgive me?"

"It's not like I expected you to be on time anyway."

"Oh, well, then I guess it's fine!"

"That's not what I meant."

Gray put away his phone and looked up at Natsu. Their eyes met, and he felt something in his stomach, moving up to his chest.

Time stopped for a few seconds and he could feel the tense air surrounding him, almost as if it was attacking him. Suddenly he realised that he was staring and quickly turned his head.

"Gray?" Natsu said, confused, and Gray got back to reality, where everything didn't surround around Natsu's face.

"What?" Gray said, trying to sound casual, even though his heart was going crazy.

"Is anything wrong?"

Gray hesitated. Was something wrong?

"No Natsu, everything's fine and normal and the world spins like it usually does."

Of course nothing was wrong, it was just a crush.

A crush that had hit him in the face like a fucking train at top speed.