10| Is That Really You...?

" Oh sorry................"

"John?" I said\asked

John Cena stood in front of me and helped me up. Still wearing his orange 'you can't see me' top and baseball cap and his jean three-quarter pants. He's gonna get buried in them seriously.

" Yes Paige its me, your big brother John. Nice to see you again Paigey. "

He said and hugged me.

So, i haven't really been 'truthful' to Jeff you see, i only have John but we never really talk to each other or see each other. But he wont mind wont he?

John and i went to my place and did a bit of catching up on things and he is dating Nikki Bella of the Bella Twins, owns a house in Tampa, Florida and obviously works in the WWE. So, in a way i was the odd one out because John, Jeff and Nikki works in the WWE.

But i soon will. I'll be in NXT because they have now accepted my papers. My debut match will be against Emma to find out who the first ever NXT Women's Championship will go to. I haven't told Jeff yet but i'm gonna tell him later when i see him.

There was a knock on the door. I knew it was Jeff. I greeted him and invited him inside, he saw John and they shook hands and did that weird 'one arm hug thing' and sat down.

"Jeff, i know you know John but when i said i had 'no family'..." I didn't know what to say so John cut in.

"What she meant was that i'm her older brother and we never really see each other. So.....?"

" No man thats okay. " Jeff said and kissed me on the cheek. " And Paige, you text me earlier to tell me something important. We'll, thats what you said. "

"Oh yeah," i remembered " I've got in to NXT. My debut match will be against Emma to win to be the first ever Women's Champion. I can't wait. !!"

"Well, NXT is today so we better get going!" John said.

At NXT.

We arrived at NXT and u got into my ring gear and received nasty glares from other NXT divas, except Emma, which was surprising. Before our match we were talking and we were complete opposites but we got on really well.

Our match was Main Event so we sat at catering until the last match of the evening. There were me, Jeff, John, Emma, Jamie and Sasha Banks all together talking.

"So," Sasha was saying "I for one thinks that Charlotte should not be here even near the WWE ad NXT. She's only here because her father is a legend, i mean c'mon, Ric Flair. They're gonna let her in aren't they, because of who their father is?

"Well Sasha," i stated "You're right there. I mean, John Cena here is my brother and the WWE has rejected me for years."