Long lost lover

JIMMYS POV

I have to be honest, Paige is so bloody gorgeous but there are rumours that she was cheated on by the one she thought was the love of her life. And i'd rather get to know her before i try anything because she could still be hurt by it.

PAIGES POV

We walked into the camp and there were cardboard cutouts of other celebrities. There was Andy Biersack, Tinchy Stryder, Corey Graves, Kendra Wilkinson and Vickie Michelle

We were told that we are the 'rescue team'. So basically with every trial we did we had to choose in between eating or getting someone out of the 'celebrity slammer'.

One thing that scared the shit out of me is that my abusive and obsessive ex is gonna be in here. Why!? I really hope he leaves me alone.

We were all sitting down and talking about who shall we get in here first. Everyone wanted my ex in here first but i said otherwise.

"Look Paige, we need someone strong in here, people that can do the trails. Not being mean or anything but not the whole world can evolve around you. " Amy said.

"Okay, wanna know why at least?" i asked

"Yes." Foggy said

"Corey Graves is my ex. He has always been abusive and obsessive over me. He stalks me all of the time." I said to them.

"Okay," Jimmy adds, "i vote Andy, who else?"

Everyone chose Andy. I called the other camp on the phone and an american answered. I guessing that was Kendra.

"Hey we have decided to save Andy Biersack. Bye!" i said cheerfully.

This should be fun. I mean, he's sexy as fuck.

What about Jeff? He hurt you so much and he is getting married soon any way 

Maybe this is your chance to find love. Peter Andre and Katie Price did didn't they? 

I know that Peter and Katie broke up.

What do you think of what Paige thinks of Andy?

Will Andy feel the same way?

Jimmy said that Paige is gorgeous

Will Jimmy try and get Paige?

When Corey finds out Paige is there will he become obsessive again?

Read the rest of the book to find out💋

                      ~Saraya