3

*Lily's Pov*
L- „hey boys, sorry about all that out there i was nervous about meeting you. As I'm sure you all already know, I'm lily and I guess I'm your new housemate for the next three months" I expected an awkward hi back but instead I got sandwiched in between all four of them and the gave me a hug and gave a very lovely and warm welcome.
(A/n should explain itself but R=Rye, A=Andy, J=Jack, B=Brook and same for lily and Mikey)
B- „so lily welcome to the roadtrip clan, do you want me to show you to your room?"
R- „orrr we could give you an entire house tour"
A- „yeah a house tour would be better so you can get the lay of the land" I could already tell the Andy was the most mature out of all of them. He seemed very down to earth and like a genuine nice person. Suddenly I started to feel less nervous about staying here.
J- „right come on then you lot, last one there is a rotten egg!" Jack runs off laughing so we all run and chase after him.

We all run up the stairs and they show me to my room. It looks amazing.
L- „wow, this is amazing, you didn't have to do all of this"
R- „we wanted to"
J- „we want you to feel right at home here" I'm catching on now to certain personality things that each of the boys have. Jack is the little baby except the fact that he is the tallest. Brook is very cute and I feel like brook could both be like another brother to me. Jack is cute like I mean really cute. But he is my brothers best mate. And he couldn't never like me.
J- „LILY!" I hear jack scream my name and snap out of my thoughts.
L- „sorry" I say blushing, „I zoned out"

*Jack's Pov*
She apologised blushing. This girl is cute but in a little sister way.

*Lily's Pov*
All the boys show we around upstairs, all the basics like where everyone's room is and the bathroom and things like that. This house is massive, no wonder Mikey likes it here! I wouldn't leave if I lived here.
R- „come on lil, we will give you a quick tour of downstairs and the back garden." Me and Rye run towards the stairs as the other boys stay there talking.
As I am running down the stairs I trip and fall and that is all I remember.

*Rye's Pov*
I race behind lily as we head down the stairs for a tour of the bottom floor of the house.

I cannot lie she's cute but she's Mikey a little sister.

As we get half way down the stairs lily falls and she hits her head on the edge of the railing and then falls onto the stairs and hits her head in the corner of the step. I stand there paralysed of shock and then suddenly reality comes back and I run down to the bottom of the stairs where lily had fallen.
R- „LILY! Hey can you hear me?" I turn her over to she blood on her head. All the boys were still upstairs.
R- „MIKEY! MIKEY WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL" I scream as loud as I can. Mikey come running down the stairs and the look of fear washes over his face as he sees lil. He tried to speak but couldn't so I just grabbed his arm and pulled him the rest of the way down the stairs. Mikey ran and got the car keys as I carefully picked up lil bridal style. She is so cute and light. I think I might be falling for her. I can't think about this now.
M- „RYE hurry up let's go!" Mikey gets in the front seat and I get in the back and place Lily's head on my lap.

The whole way to the hospital all I could think about was I could of stopped this from happening, I was right behind her. I could of caught her stopped her from hitting her head.

She is still out, breathing but out of it. She almost looks lifeless. I don't know what is going to happen but I hope she ends up ok otherwise I will blame myself because I could have stopped it.

We arrived at the hospital so I gently picked lily up and mikey and I raced inside straight to the front desk.

*Mikey's Pov*
I pulled up in the car park, rye picked lily up and we ran inside to the front desk.
M- „please... help.. her" I say out of breath. The receptionist just gasp and calls someone. Not even 10 seconds later doctors and other people come rushing out from behind the double doors with a wheely bed. Rye places lil on the bed and then we both go to follow them.
(A/n D=Doctor, N=Nurse)
D- „I'm afraid you are going to have to wait in the waiting room, no visitors are allowed in here unless.."
M- „what! No I have got to come in she is my little sister I can't let anything happen to her"
D- „as i was about to say, unless they are family"
M- „thankyou" I say as I run along side the bed with lil until we reach the room. Rye is sat down in the waiting room.

As we enter the room I look around and it almost looks like an operation room.
M- „is she ok, what are you going to do?"
D- „well, what is your name?"
M- „Mikey"
D- „well mikey, your lucky she is still breathing. A hit to the head like that can kill someone. She seems ok but we are going to have to check for internal bleeding as that can cause her to faint and possible die if we don't find out if she has it. I don't mean to alarm you in anyway but from what we can see she should be fine but will need a few stitches."
M- „ok thank you" the doctors and nurses check lily for internal bleeding. Their faces are so straight that I can't tell if they are worried or happy with the result. A nurse asks me to step out of the room, I try and fight back saying that I am not leaving her but the asked me again to go so I got up and left with the nurse.
N- „Mikey, i am afraid we have found some internal bleeding around her skull. This is very dangerous as it could cause her death" I feel myself go pale and dizzy.
M- „but she is going to be ok? Isn't she?"
N- „at this moment we can't tell but all we need to do for now is drain the blood. (A/n I know nothing about any of this so don't take my word for it😂) Would you be able to wait with your friend whilst we do so"
M- „y..y..yes of c..course" I say and walk down the hallway towards rye.

I sit down next to him and start to cry.
M- „I promised my mum that I wouldn't let anything happen to her, it's not even her first full day here and she could die" I look up at rye to see his face go pale.
M- „mate it's fine, I'm sure she is fine" I say wiping my tears away. „you look so pale are you ok?"
R- „I guess I just feel guilty, I could have caught her. Stopped her from hitting her head. It all happened so fast I was paralyzed on the spot"
M- „rye it's not your fault, I'm sure she will be fine" I say that with as much hope as possible. But I don't believe it myself...

AUTHORS NOTE
Thank you for reading! Will she be ok or will grief take over roadtrip? How will mikey tell his mum? Next chapter soon! Xoxo