(33) Are you getting that heart drop feeling?

Start from the beginning

"Yes, everything's fine. Seth asked to see me and I need to go right away, I'm sorry, I'll come back as soon as I'm done okay?" I lean forward to kiss his lips when I zip up my pants, taking a minute longer than I should've. He smiles and licks his lips after pulling away, still caressing my arms. "Let me drive you, it's late." he insists.

"No, that's okay. I have my keys, I'm just gonna walk to my house and get it. Don't worry about me, I'll call you when I get there." I promise. 

"Please call me when you get your car, I don't wanna stay up worrying." he kisses my forehead, bringing his arms to his side. "I will, I promise." I nod my head, looking at him one last time before exiting the door to his room. It's like I already miss him the moment I turn my face away from him. Is that crazy or am I just questioning everything too much? 

It takes me minutes to reach my house and start the engines of my car, starting my ride to the hospital for Seth. I think I have an idea exactly what this might be about, and I'm dying to find out.

Fifteen minutes and a ten minute long conversation about various music genres with Ashton, I finally pull up to the parking of the hospital. I end the call with him and rush my way inside and up the elevator to his section. I run to the front office, knowing that nice nurse is the one who called me earlier.

"Hello, I'm here for Seth Lockwood?" I inquire.

"Oh yes, he's been waiting for you. Do you know your way, dear?" she smiles.

"Yes, thank you." I smile, tapping my hand on the counter before I run to his room, making as little noise as possible with my shoes jumping around the hallway at this time of night.

When I come to his room door, I take a second to breathe in and out a few times. See, this is exactly the reason why I don't run. I fucking hate running. 

I open the door to see an anxious Seth sitting up. His hair looks messy and his eyes puffier than the last time I've seen him. When he sees me enter the room, shutting the door behind me, his eyes open wide and his lips begin to move. "Liz!" he says worriedly. "I dreamt about it," he breathes in. "and, it was all there but he-" he stops himself, taking in a few more breaths. I stand beside him, running my hands across his back in order to calm him down.

"Hey, it's just me, it'll be okay. Tell me what you dreamt about, but take a deep breath first." I try to stay as calm as I can, when all I want is to cry because this isn't the Seth I see very often. He does as I say, taking a deep breath and looking back at my face to start explaining.

"I lied to you when I said I didn't want to tell you. Truth is, I couldn't-" he sighs. "I couldn't remember properly who it was. The guy that came to the hospital a while ago, the one I told you about?" he worries. "He was there, I fucking saw him there, but something just doesn't quite sum up. I'm not sure, and I fucking hate myself for forgetting--" he starts to let his tears down, shaking in his place. I immediately take his head into my arms, hugging him tightly as I fight my own waterworks from playing a show. 

"Seth," I whisper in his hair. "please tell me who you saw. I won't tell mom and dad, I just need to know. I can't see you like this. I at least deserve a name, just a name." I beg.

"Ashton, Ashton Irwin." 

✖ ✖ ✖

// an //

well shit who else hates me for ending it like that other than me bc i bet it's gonna be a large amount bUT next chapter will make things a bit clearer okay bc ashton is the good guy in this story okay just think a lil harder and you'll know who's connected to who okAY

your comments and votes have been lovely lately and i can't believe im almost at 20k reads that's amazing to me okay i was at like 4k a month ago and i just gOD i love you guys so much you have no clue i swear

i dont wanna make this a long authors note but just know that your comments make me happy and i have a lot more planned for this chapter bc what you think you know, you dont really know okay this shit is 'now you see me' material this shit is gonna be confusing and i cant fuckin wait 

also, does anyone want me to or like when i write smutty-ish chapters??? like the ones with the make outs and the touching and all that???? cause if you do then comment 'liz in the hood' and if i get a good amount i'll include one in the next few chapters okay ilysm bye

song of the chapter: robert delong // global concepts

twitter: @shakestbh

instagram: @shakestbh

personal ig: @shakesalw

snapchat: shakesalw

stay fresh, stay hot, see you soon.

- shakes ♕