(33) Are you getting that heart drop feeling?

Start from the beginning

"You're right. I am mad." he confesses, shurugging his shoulders. I stay quiet at his sudden boldness, waiting where his words will take him. I stand by the corner on the side of his bed, not wanting to make the first step. He doesn't hesitate to come right in front of me, bringing both his arms above to the side of my head, leaning himself against the wall. "I'm mad that you think that we haven't fucking started, when we've clearly been fucking started the moment you called me out on being an asshole." he grits, using one of his hands to explain his motions, looking back and forth from me to the wall.

"I'm fucking mad that you think we're not started when every fucking thing you do makes my brain fucking jump around like a six year old girl." he laughs, shrugging. "I'm mad cause you think we haven't started but when I touch you like this," his hand comes around my waist as he pulls his shirt up from my thighs and rests it on my waist, rubbing circles on my hips. "you step just a little closer and don't you think I don't fucking know it." he shakes his head, clencing his jaw. "I'm fucking mad," he slows down, his voice becoming lower and his face coming closer to mine. "that you don't think we're started when everytime I kiss your lips like this," his glossy plump lips take mine into his, sucking on my lower lip before leaving them lingering on mine a second longer, pushing his forehead to mine. "I forget every damn thing I want to say." he chuckles. "I'm mad that you don't see what I see." he concludes, bringing one of his hands to my hair, massaging the back of my head. "I trust you. Fuck, princess, I trust you a whole fucking lot, and I won't keep anything from you, especially something that can get you hurt. Landon's a fucking game, he'll get you paranoid with his lies and manipulation. You'll never go through tonight again, I fucking promise you. As long as you're with me, no one's laying a hand on you." he threatens. 

I don't say anything back but instead, I bring my arms tightly around his waist, hugging him. I let my head rest on his chest, feeling his heart beat louder by the second. His arms go around my back and my neck, holding me tighter than I'm embracing him. We stay for a couple of seconds in complete comfortable silence for the first time tonight, and I feel my heart sink right back to it's place.

"I felt that thing." he chuckles. "You know how you always say your heart dropped down to your ass? I felt that, when you started touching him. I fucking felt my heart drop down to my ass." he sighs.

I chuckle at his explaination. Fuck, I want to dip him in chocolate and eat him up. He's so fucking cute, I'm gonna puke. I should stop. 

"I trust you, I trust you to tell me if it has anything to do with me," I emply. "and in case you think I'm a heartless bitch, you're the first on my call list if I ever get sent to boarding school and I'm in need of an escape." I assured. "That's good to hear," he laughs, resting his chin on my forehead. I can do this my whole life if he wants me to.

"So, should we--" Ashton begins, being cutt off by my ringing phone. He loosens his grip on me and I make my move to grab it off the sofa, hitting the answer call button. I watch Ashton take a seat on his bed, looking at me closely with a half smiple draped around his face.

"Hello, is this Mrs. Lockwood, Mr. Lockwood's sister?" a familiar voice engages. I guess it's the nurse from the hospital. Why's she calling this late?

"Yeah, this is she." I greet. "Is anything wrong?" I ask.

"Oh no, ma'am. I shouldn't be doing this but Mr. Lockwood has requested to see you immediately and he has no access to a phone at the moment, so he asked kindly. He keeps mentioning something about him remembering and how important it is to see you. Should I tell him that you're on your way? It seems urgent." she laughs nervously. 

"Yeah, of course. I'll be there in a few minutes, thank you so much for calling." I end the call, looking around for my pants. I grab them from the sofa and start jumping into them. "Hey, where're you going?" Ashton stands up, walking over to me. He caresses my arms slowly, "Is everything okay?" he inquires.