46. Of Musicians & Solos

"Oh, hey!" Thiago greeted Adrien and Chloe when he saw them inside the hotel, much to Adrien's relief, who didn't know how much more he could handle Chloe "Fancy running into you, guys, here. What are you up to?"

"Chloe was just about to take me to Jagged's suite" 

"Cool, I wanna come, too!" he said, and started to walk alongside the two of them, much to Chloe's annoyance.

"Thanks" Adrien said to Thiago in a whisper, who nodded "I hope I didn't interrupt anything"

"Not at all. We were just watching anime" replied Thiago as they were waiting for the elevator.

"Oh, what were you watching?" questioned Adrien with interest. He liked watching Anime.

"I don't know if you've heard of it, it's called Erased. And it's just so good!" replied Thiago. They were currently on episode six.

"I watched it!" Adrien replied excited "And I agree, it's quite good!"

As soon as he said that, a monstrous roar was heard. The three of them looked towards the stairs, to find a guy with pink hair and a guitar and a violet dragon behind him.

"I'll never do a duet with XY!" exclaimed the man fiercely, looking at the producer who, just moments ago, was being interviewed about Jagged Stone "In fact, soon there won't be an XY! Rock and rift, baby!" he strum his guitar, and a violet beam of light was thrown in the producer and the interviewer's direction, making them dance wildly to a rock song as they knocked the chairs and the table over "Soon, they'll be nothing but Guitar Villain fans! The one and only rocker!"

"Hurry, Adrien!" said Chloe "Get me out of here!" Adrien's idea of getting her 'out of here' was to lift her up and put her inside the elevator, before its doors closed.

"Dude, is that Jagged Stone?!" questioned Thiago, as both friends went to hide behind a flower base to look at Guitar Villain from up close.

"Sure seems like it!" replied Adrien "And I'm guessing that the dragon is Fang"

"We need to stop him!" stated Thiago, and Adrien agreed as they both turned into their alter egos, before catching up to him in the park.

"Hey, Jagged!" Chat Noir called up to him, standing on one of the statues of the fountain, while Tigre Blanco stood on the one next to him "Why don't you try to rock my world?"

"The name's Guitar Villain" corrected Jagged "Awesome solo!" this time, when he started to play the guitar, a yellow beam came out of it. Both heroes jumped away from his attack, and he ended up destroying one part of the fountain.

As both heroes ran away from his attacks, Chat Noir was suddenly thrown out of the way by a green mist. They looked up to the sky, to find Fang flying above their heads, watching their every move. Tigre Blanco threw his boomerang towards the dragon to call his attention and get him away from Chat Noir.

"Hey, Fang! Over here!" he called as his boomerang returned to him. The dragon roared and blew green mist his way. Tigre jumped to the side to avoid it, and he was suddenly being chased by a violet mythical creature, while Chat Noir was left to deal with Guitar Villain on his own.

He sprinted across the rooftops with the dragon on his back as it constantly shot at him. He then threw his lasso towards the dragon's neck, which roared and started to fly all around the city, with him not being able to get on top of him, so he was just holding onto the rope for dear life, wishing very hard not to fall.

"This is not how I wanted to spend my Saturday morning!" he exclaimed, as he moved to the sides so he wouldn't hit any roofs or trees.

Then, a string was wrapped around his waist, and he was dragged to the floor, where Ladybug was staring at him, clearly amused by the scene she had just witnessed.