Plot Bunnies??

Sup. Just gonna dump these here to gather some attention. Sorry for being a shit author. I accept adoptions!!

--
Eenie Meenie [Brothers Conflict x Male!Oc]

Asahina Yuuto does not know anything but his siblings. And he does not know anything but their touch.

Ema noticed him the first time. The petite, shy little thing that was always hiding behind his brothers. He was achingly beautiful, Ema thought, with his lovely features and soft, soft eyes. He was like a doll and was treated like porcelain by all brothers, even Wataru, and though odd, Ema didn't think much on it. He was the first brother that didn't show affection to her and Ema guessed she liked him a little because of that.

---
This is an incest story containing graphic themes and mature content! Be warned! It is focused on my oc and his relationship with his brothers. :) Also, smut. Chapter with lemons are signified by [M] symbol/letter. Can accept requests for scenes or pairings.

--a tidbit of chapter one

It's been a few years since Asahina Yuuto left to study dancing and ballet abroad, years since he last saw his twin and his siblings, years since the incident happened, where Yuuto was forced to open his eyes and realise that what was happening, with him and his brothers', weren't normal at all. But, with his Mother's incoming wedding and the arrival of a new step sister, Yuuto is once again, forced to do things he doesn't want to. To return home.

--

Yuuto's mornings start with this.

He wakes up in his brother's arms, content and still a little sleepy, feeling warm and satisfied.

He wakes up alone on his bed, a little irritable with how less sleep he had

--------------_-----------------------------

What You Need is a Sugar Daddy (BakuTodoDeku)

Summary

Midoriya Izuku is struggling with work, putting food on the table, paying the bills and taking care of his four year old son, Yagi, alone. In an effort to help him, his friend, Uraraka Ochako, secretly signs him up on well known site SugarDaddies&Babies.com, a site that helps Sugar Babies find Sugar Daddies and vice versa. Izuku only finds out after Ochako has already set up two consecutive dates, with a man that he doesn't know and one that he knows very well but did not part in good terms with. The handsome but distant CEO of Endeavor Corp, Todoroki Shouto and the most well known model and fashion designer, childhood friend-hot headed Bakugou Katsuki.

---

Just gonna leave this here... I should just gouge my eyes out- or cut my fucking fingers off so I could stop publishing more works when I haven't even updated my latest stories. What even is my life- also yes, bakutododeku all the way- :))))

(Line breaak)

Blue Bird (knb x male!oc)

one day, a man woke up with blue hair, blue eyes and a whisper of a promise on his lips.

or where kuroko tetsuya commited suicide a week before he was to attend his first day in highschool. a god, finding pity but knowing that he could not take a departed soul back, plucked another man's soul from another dimension suffering from a long term sickness. there, he inserted the man's soul inside kuroko tetsuya's body and made him promise to do, to achieve what kuroko tetsuya had always wanted to do. to make his friends love basketball again. and while doing that, be happy, himself.

-
probably going to be a harem. a male harem. couldn't resist myself, sorry.

(Line breaak)

Protective Cousin Suzumiya Haru~~! (OHSHC x Male!Oc)

Haru cocked an eyebrow, glaring hard at all of them from under his bangs.

"Don't you fucking touch my little sister you sick fucks!" He growled, the expletives spouting of his mouth making them all gasp. But instead of making them cringe, the blonde tall one just beamed the harder.

"He's perfect Mommy~!"

Or wherein Haru made it his life goal to protect his innocent little Haruhi-chan from the perverted boys who he's sure wanted to do bad things to her, not really realizing that it should be him that should be worried...

--

Yaoi. Yaoi. Yaoi. :D

(Line breaak)

Blink (BNHA!Various x Male!Reader) (Yaoi/BL)

If someone told anti-hero [M/n] [L/n] that he'll voluntary enroll to the greatest hero school in Japan, Yuuei, just because some green schmuck inspired him to make a difference and finally conquer the fears weighing him down, [M/n] probably would've hit them. That is until he's already standing in front of Yuuei's humongous gates, limbs trembling and nerves shaking but ultimately determined to get in.

-

(Line breaak)

Last but not the least, my guilty pleasure....

Sweet Forbidden Temptation (BakuTodoDeku)

Bakugou can't deny the fact that his adopted Father was fucking gorgeous. Or that stupid, sweet Deku had been the recipients of his wet dreams more times than he could count. And though Bakugou regularly thought of making his fantasies come true, he still had some tact, no matter how little. He knew that he couldn't ruin their relationship just because he was overcome by lust. Even when he fucking wanted to. So he prevailed, stopped his growing desires by acting a complete shit, or shittier than normal, to his kind, hardworking, sexy as fuck adopted Father. Then, Deku just had to bring a new boyfriend home.

-----
•BakuDekuTodo
°BakuDeku
°TodoDeku

-----

P.s, there's still more, saved as drafts in my different accounts. Hrhhhh,