Mob Boss (Hibari Kyoya x Male!Reader)

I'm in a roll, huh? Second update for the day!

--Where Reader-kun is a BAMF Mob boss and loves baiting and teasing Kyoya--

--

"Kyo-chan," Kusakabe couldn't help the slight shaking of his voice as he faced his childhood friend, who looked already murderous, as if knowing and expecting what he'll say next. "(Last Name)-san is at it again..." He says at last and Kyoya's face twists in to something darker and rabid with excitement, and before Kusakabe could continue his report, Kyoya had disappeared in a billow of dark robes and gleaming tonfas. Kusakabe could only sigh, hand already reaching for his phone and quick dialing the paramedics, who by now, know him intimately. 

---

"

Omnivore..." Kyoya arrives at the scene in a flash, teeth bared and eyes absolutely ferocious. He scans the streets and sees frightened citizens crowded in a corner by- by that misleading, mask wearing omnivore's goons and minions.

Just then, a sultry, purring voice speaks behind him and Kyoya turns around, eyes narrowing at the audacious Omnivore. Kyoya tightens his grip around his tonfas as he takes in what the male Omnivore was wearing. Short shorts, a thin crop top, knee high boots paired with thigh high stockings and a black dog collar around his neck. The men surrounding the Omnivore was practically undressing their leader in their minds and Kyoya's anger grew.

"Perverted Omnivore." Kyoya spits out, though one couldn't deny the slight reddening of his ears. 

"Hello to you too, darling." (M/n) walks with a swagger in his steps, swaying his hips as his gloved hands trace the tip of his main weapon, a riding crop. "We meet again." (M/n) crinkles his eyes, made foxy with thick eyeliner and mascara enhancing his already long eyelashes. "I missed you, you know." He laughs.

"Shut up, Omnivore." Then, Kyoya attacks, body low to the ground to improve his speed, (M/n) tenses, bending his knee to avoid any attacks when Kyoya completely swerves around him to kick at his minions instead, bowling a man over and sending him staggering to another group of thugs. They stumble like pins and (M/n) lets out a delighted laugh. "Oh, I do like it when you get jealous."
Kyoya growls and attacks again, tonfas poised to deliver outmost pain. And no, he wasn't jealous. Not in the least.

Minutes later and all are down except for the trembling male, a red blush on his cheeks and a fevered look plastered on his face. "Mmm... You make me so hot and bothered." The Mob Boss giggles.

"I'll bite you to death," Kyoya pants, sweating a little at the amount of goons he forced down.

"K i n k y ." (M/n) licks his lips and fast like lightning, sweeps his right leg under Kyoya which Kyoya jumps over, throwing a kick of his own that (M/n) avoided. They fought back and forth, smirks on their faces as their adrenaline raced. It ends with Kyoya's tonfa touching (M/n)'s neck, and (M/n)'s riding crop above Kyoya's crotch area. (M/n)'s smile was absolutely filthy.

"Cheating Omnivore." Kyoya snaps out and (M/n) grins before he snaps his head forward and catches Kyoya by surprise when he steals a kiss, pink tongue swiping over Kyoya's slightly agape mouth.

Kyoya flushes red and you can practically see steam coming out of his ears. "Omnivore!" He growls and (M/n) laughs, just as a black van stops beside them and opens, (M/n) quickly jumping in. "Bye Darling, see you again next time!" He winks.

Kyoya kicks at a groaning goon trying to crawl away and he gave a pitiful whimper before he collapses again.

--

Up atop a tree, a fedora wearing baby smirks as he drops his green binoculars, where it shifts in to a green chameleon that then climbs up to rest on his shoulders. "How, interesting, ciaossu. (M/n) (L/n) and Kyoya Hibari, hmm."