Mess (Murasakibara Atsushi x Male!Reader)

Hi! I'm in the process of moving one-shots from my third account, to here, so expect a spam of notifications. Haha, sorry!

-

Silent. It was absolutely silent before (Male Name) couldn't handle it anymore and he guffawed, hands on his stomach as he tried to find purchase. 

Meanwhile, Atsushi pouted sulkily, his large hands wiped away the white sticky cookie mix that coated his violet locks and face. "(Nickname)-chin. Stop laughing, it's not funny" The tall man sulked in a totally adorable way that made (Male Name) laugh even harder. 

"Hahaha. That was hilarious, Sushi." The (h/c) haired teen teased, wiping a stray tear of happiness that appeared during his hysterical laughing. "It's your fault anyway, you shouldn't had mess with my mixer." The baker tutted, approaching his lover who sat on the floor looking lost and guilty. 

Smiling softly, the older man crouched down to Atsushi's height and took out a handkerchief that he always kept in his pockets and softly pressed the cloth to the violet haired man's face. 

"You've made a mess." (Male Name) sighed as he continued cleaning his lovers face and neck that was covered with the white sticky substance. Atsushi's lower lip jutted out a little bit more at his words.

"I'm sorry (nickname)-chin," He mumbled guiltily, only just now noticing the total mess that he had unintentionally made. 

"Tis okay Sushi-chan," (Male Name) purred and internally chuckled when Atsushi narrowed his beautiful violet eyes at him. "I like the way you look right now," (Male Name) added before he leaned in and slipped out a pink tongue to swipe lewdly at the batter near Atsushi's lip. (Male Name) hummed with delight at the sweet taste, staring shrewdly at his lovers eyes that had darkened in to a dark violet.

(Male Name) didn't even had the chance to squeak before Atsushi pounced on him and trapped him between his large and hot body and to the cold white tiled floor. 

They continued to make an even greater mess then. Added with moans and hot whimpers of pleasure.