Guardian Angel (Ash Lander x Male!Angel!Reader)

Thank you SmolBeanx3 again for requesting. Sorry if it took so long, lol.
After this, •Himuro Tatsuya (Knb) x Male!Reader, •Alfred Jones/America x Washington!Male!Reader, •a bonus one-shot (a surprise!!), •Hibari Kyoya x Uke!Male!Reader and a •SebastianxMale!Reader(again, lol). Starting from now on, I'll mention the first five one-shots that I'll update next.. :) thank you to those who requested. :) p.s another angsty one. wanna make you guys cry. (evil laugh)

--

"Ash has fallen. He will not be saved." The powerful tone rang with finality, and as if daring anyone to question it, the archangel, Michael, continued. "I forbid any of you to see him. Let him suffer from his sins. Any angel who does will receive much deserved punishment. Now, this I decree." The handsome, blone haired man swept his eyes over the shocked crowd, his blue eyes catching wide, bright ones. The owner of the quickly watering eyes, caught his look, and shaking his head, the smaller angel fled, heart wrenching sobs following in his wake.

Gabriel stepped up from behind Michael, sad eyes staring at the young teen's retreating back. "He'll be alright." The angel whispered, as if convincing himself.

"He will be. With time." The older angel reassured.

--

(Male Name) dipped his bare toes in the river, his eyes swollen as he stared at his feet.

He didn't know what led Ash to do what he did. To betray the words of God and commit sin. To kill those humans, who can still redeem themselves but was never given the chance to.

"What happened to you, Ash? Why did you kill them?" (Male Name) cried out stepping in front of the taller angel with fierce eyes.

The white haired man stared coolly, amethyst eyes flashing with some emotion before being replaced with the same stoicness he had started to adopt after that.

"You shouldn't butt your nose in to something that is not your concern, (Male Name)." The angel stated harshly, ignoring the flinch that he received from the slight male.

"B-but, it is my concern. You're my friend, Ash! And, I'm worried about what they'll do to you. Michael, especially might-"

Ash snarled and swiped out a hand, acidentally hitting the teen on the cheek and making him stumble to the floor, shock painting his features.

"Don't ever, mention his name again." The ash haired man threw a glare at the fallen figure, tucking his wings closer to himself and then leaving.

(Male Name) was left sprawled on the ground, his cheek aching with the loud beating of his heart. But, (Male Name) could've swore that he had seen regret in Ash's eyes. And it was that small thing that gave him hope.

The teen abruptly stood up, determination now filling his eyes. "I know you're still out there Ash, I just have to find you. The real you." And with a flourish, the small angel unfurled his beautiful wings, every feather glowing with a gold sheen, signifying the pureness of his heart and the kindness of his soul.

The Angel left, the only evidence of his departure being the golden feathers that littered the ground and floated on the clear surface of the river.

Memories of Ash, his kind Ash, spurring him on.

(Male Name) grew frustrated as he flapped his wings, but to no avail, was not able to float higher than a few inches off the ground.

The young angel was slowly growing frustrated, tears forming at the corners of his large eyes. He was tired of being teased endlessly by angels his age, taunting him with their ability to fly gracefully when he couldn't even stay up in the air for five minutes.

"What're you doing, little (Male Name)?" A voice spoke playfully near his ear and jolting with a slight squeal, the angel swirled around only to see his elder angel, Ash. Ash was an angel older and more experienced than he was. And definitely handsome. With bright, amethyst eyes and pure, white hair. Ash was an epitome of what a prince would act and look like. As silly for him to read literature from the human world, (Male Name) was addicted to those kinds of stories. Where there was a prince to save his lady from trouble. A prince that would always be there.

"E-elder Ash!" (Male Name) subconsciously took a few steps back, blushing furiously at the face of the softly smiling angel.

"Just call me Ash, (Nickname). What's going on and making you look so frustrated?"

The younger angel pouted. "I- I still don't know how to fly." The male twitched his wings to make a point, golden feathers escaping to flutter on the floor.

"Hide your wings." Ash patted the young man's back, and as the teen did what he told him to do, snatched at his waist and flew to the sky in high speeds.

(Male Name) let out an ear piercing shriek, turning over to wrap his thin arms around Ash's neck as he held on for dear life.

"This is the best way for you to learn how to fly. Experience the feel of falling first." The breathy voice whispered to his ear, and with a mischief filled chuckle, the older angel abruptly let go.

(Male Name) closed his eyes as air rushed through his ears, already anticipating the painful impact.

"Unfurl your wings!" He heard a shout and (Male Name) opened his eyes, glancing at the panicked eyes of the older male reaching towards him, and as a warm feeling appeared from within his chest, he opened his wings and flapped.

Stopping his descent and possible death from hitting the ground at high speed.

(Male Name) let out a relieved sigh as

the

soles

of

his

feet

touched

the

ground.

(Male Name) knew what he was risking when he escaped from Heaven and went down to Earth. Michael specifically stated that there would be dire consequences if any angel were to meet up with the fallen angel, Ash, but if there was one thing (Male Name) was known for aside from his clumsiness, it was his unwavering loyalty to those who he deem important to him and his donkey-like stubborness.

(Male Name) was long past caring anyways. The only thing important to him was Ash.

Determined eyes stared forward and with a giant leap, (Male Name) fell.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
All the king's men and all the king's horses
Couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again

Part I End