WPW (Alfred Jones/America x Washington!Male!Reader)

sakuraanimewitch Thank you for requesting! Sorry for the spamming of notifications guys, but, back to the requests! Sorry but Reader-kun isn't much of a tsundere in this one. :)

-----

Prussia, France and Spain shared maniac laughs as they plotted over their diabolic plan. One that would start the greatest war in history. The, as they dubbed it, WPW. The World Prank War. And it begins, now.

"Ohonhonhonhon!"

"Kesesesesesesese!"

"Fusososososososo!"

Quietly, in a corner, Canada trembled like a leaf. He couldn't decide if he was happy being forgotten in this state of events. He hugged Kumajirou to his chest.

"I'm so scared Kumamoto." Canada blinked back tears, to which the polar bear replied. "Who are you?"

---

(M/n) (L/n), otherwise known as Washington to those who knew his real self, couldn't contain his excitement as he walked home. It's been weeks since he last saw his country so when America texted him to come home so they can 'Let's have fun dude!', (M/n) had never left work so early. (M/n) bounced on the balls of his feet, a grin on his soft features as he came closer to his home. That's when he saw a familiar head of white hair and smirking violet eyes.

"Pruss-" (M/n) never finished his sentence as darkness enveloped his mind and he fainted, barely feeling arms wrap around him before he fell to the ground.

--

"I'm so hungry dude!" America complained as England and him walked to the World Meeting Room. "And I can't find my phone." America continued to sulk. England only rolled his eyes. "You're always hungry, you bloody wanker."

That's when they heard peculiar sounds coming from the meeting room. The two stopped and shared looks. They should be the first to arrived, so who was there before them?

"Aaahh.."

Arthur frowned. "Hey, doesn't that sound like Washington? One of your states..."

"Nn.. N-no..."

Alfred's eyes narrowed. "It can't be Washy, dude! He should be in Washington right now, why would he be in-" He stopped when the voice they were hearing cried out and America couldn't resist his superhero instincts from kicking in.

"P-please stop!"

"Don't fear, the Superhero is here!" 

America burst through the door, justice burning in his eyes before his jaw dropped at the sight he came to.

There was his precious, innocent little Washy, dressed in a maid costume, the dress barely reaching his knees and showing the smoothness of his legs. The young man was trembling, tears on his wide eyes as he writhed.

"Ah!" A gasp escaped his apple red lips and that's when America noticed a familiar bird nestled atop his head, tugging on the long, single strand of hair curled there.

"Chirp." Gilbird gave an innocent sounding tweet, and as if taunting America, tugged on Washington's ahoge once more.

"A-alfred!" (M/n) practically moaned and that's when America fainted in a morbid, spray of blood.

Arthur peeked in, took in the scene, and promptly closed the door.

--Minutes later--

"Sniff... They were so mean!" Washington turned wide, teary eyes on Alfred and America resisted the urge to faint again, his laugh a bit strained as he tried to comfort his State.

"Hahahaha! Don't worry Washy, the Hero'll get revenge for you!" And it would be definitely, definitely, sweet.

---

The Bad Touch Trio slowly creeped out of the Conference room, feeling a bit fearful of the dark aura surrounding their fellow country.

"Plan 1, finished."

--

Sorry for the shortness!!