Epilogue

I can't believe it. I has been ten years since I chose him. Seven years of pure bliss and happiness. I made the right choice. And now I am wearing a white dress that shows off my curves and goes down to my ankles. I'm wearing boots as I can barely walk on my own feet than walk in heels.

*Flashback*
As I make my way down the aisle I smile at my husband to be. He is wearing a tux and he is looking as handsome as ever.

The priest snaps me out of my day dream. "Abigale, do you take this man to be you're lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

As we smiled at each other as he said I do we started our vows.
" I promise to love you for the rest of my life. Seven years ago I chose you. And I never once regretted my decision. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me and I am forever grateful to be your wife. Thank you for choosing me. I promise you, I will always be you're sarcastic partner in crime and life and you can trust me with any thing. I love you eternally."

Then the love of my life spoke as he wiped his eyes. "Seven years ago, I didn't think I could be happier. You had just chose me and I couldn't be happier, but now you're my wife and I love you more and more and more with each passing day. I didn't think it was possible to love someone as much as I love you. It's scared me to be with some one as amazing as you but I am so happy. I can't wait for you to be the mother of my child and the grandmother to our grand babies. I love you with everything I have and I will always look after you no matter what."

Then the priest said, "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride. "

How the time goes by. I'm now in a hospital bed, looking at my beautiful quadruplets. I just had three girls and a boy. Mich is the oldest. My son. Then it goes Adele, Janet and Rosa.

My handsome hubby walks in and smiles at our babies. "Honey. I know you love your books but we may need to downsize."

"Never"

He smiles and kisses me. I can't believe how far I come. I now have four babies and I'm happily married. I'm unbelievably happy and sore. But I'm glad my life is like this. I'm glad they made me chose. If they hadn't I wouldn't be married to the love of my life. The guy who makes me laugh and the guy who is my whole world.