5

Abi

As I was standing by my locker I saw Nick heading towards me, what is he doing? Doesn't he remember our aggreement? One part of me us just dying for him to pull me into his arms and tell me he was wrong and wants us to be together, and then maybe I would forgive him for all the hurt he had done to me. Is that crazy? But I know Nick and he is never going to. Even if he does fall in love with any girl, its not going to last, because , he'd just get distracted and who knows what he'll do. As much as I hate him right now, I know I can't be mad for long.

"Hey." He says smiling
"What are you doing, why are you talking to me at school?" I hiss.

"Because we're friends and I'm not going to pretend we're not. Where were you this morning? I went to pick you up and you weren't there! You could of texted me." His face went red, with anger.

"Sorry, I got a ride from mum." I shrugged, as much as I want to, I'm not going to forgive him this easily... I'm going to make him sweat.

"Oh, are you upset at me? What did I do wrong?" He asked. My insides were laughing evilly. How do you like it? He deserves to feel bad, for once.

"I never said I was. Oh do you know the date?" I spat, trying to make him realise.

"Uh, December 2nd"

"Cool, bye."

"Bye."

After school I saw Nick in the car park, straightening my shoulders, I held my head high and walked right past him. I saw him stare at me and then he said

"Hey, hoping in?" He asked hopeful.

"No." I replied walking past him.

"Aren't I giving you a ride? Abs, I always do."

"Nope." Game on. When I got in the car home I hear my mum say bye on the phone.

"Hey mum."

"Hey, my sweet. Game on... are you ready?, He'll be home in ten minutes. We'll be home in four.Then I'll call her. Then we wait."

" Yeah. I wonder what he will buy me from the cheap store on the way home."

Twenty minutes later I heard Nicks car pull up in the drive way. Then I heard the car door open, followed by four knocks on the door. My mum opened the door then I heard muffled talking, "Hey, can I talk to her, please." His soft voice spoke breaking at the end. He must of been crying. Now I feel bad.

"No." My mother snapped,

"I need to see her" he begged.

"She doesn't want to see you."

"Please"

'Go Mum!' I thought.

"No. Don't ever talk to her again, you forgot her birthday. Her 18th. She spent the night here all by herself on her birthday and was bored because you forgot, you're her only friend in the world, remember. No one else knew. Not only that you didn't even remember by yourself, your mother had to remind you. And the fact that you took the pass to take your girlfriend, to the theme park and took credit for the idea is terrible. Did you know that she brought it with her three months savings so you and Abs could spend time together without anyone bothering you , because you hadn't spend time together without anyone bothering you, for ages. Nick never come here again. You broke her heart. For the first time ever she changed her number because of you. Goodbye."