Regarding episode 5 [LINK]

By QCYN's sub team:

"Our team has been working hard to sub and upload episodes of QCYN

"Our team has been working hard to sub and upload episodes of QCYN. We are trying our best to publish as soon as possible, but the team has no control over copyright strikes on YouTube (or in general) by iQiYi since we are not affiliated with them. Re-uploading episodes often leads to channels being taken down, and trying to appeal to iQiYi's copyright strikes will land us in legal conflicts.

As episode 5 has been "geoblocked" on Dailymotion, many users have pointed us to solutions to turn off geoblocking in DM. We have seen those comments and understand that geoblocking may be turned off by the uploader, but this is not the case for our videos. Geoblocking is automatically disabled unless it has been purposely enabled. The geoblocking was done by another party, and we have no control over it.

Our team has purposely only uploaded to Streamango and Openload. We understand that many people want episodes to be uploaded to Mega, Mediafire, Google Drive, etc. However, as we DO NOT allow re-uploads of our videos, we do not post to direct download sites. If you cannot access Streamango or Openload in your country due to blocking, please use VPN—there are many free and fast VPN options available on the internet.

Also, many people have requested that we upload to Facebook. This will not be happening, as setting up a Facebook page requires a lot of effort compared to an upload and direct link site such as Openload and Streamango. There are many page and video permissions that must be edited (for example, admin access has to be given to specific Facebook accounts, and many of our members do not want to give out their personal Facebook accounts), and not to mention that Facebook is not exempt from copyright (several Idol Producer S1 episodes have been taken down). iQiYi and other Chinese companies can still access Facebook through VPN as well. We feel that the potential effort required to maintain a Facebook account is too heavy compared to our other options.

At the end of the day, QCYN Subs is a team made up of entirely volunteers. None of us are getting paid at all, and we are in no way affiliated or in direct contact with iQiYi. Therefore, we have very limited options and have to be careful on how we distribute our content. And, a final reminder that the QCYN Subs team is NOT the same as the Idol Producer Subs team. We are managed differently and have different team members."

Streamango: https://streamango.com/f/bsdcebctkddkqdoa/ep5_final_0_mp4