❤️ Chapter 48 ❤️

Destiny Taylor

"I like this picture better

"I like this picture better. Thank you so much," I thanked the waiter who snapped a pic of Rico and I.

We were at Buffalo Wild Wings on a date which we haven't been on in awhile.

It started to feel just like old times between the two of us.

"Thank you," Rico randomly grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"For what?" I furrowed an eyebrow.

"Not giving up on me. I thought I was about to lose you again," he bit down on his bottom lip.

"Aww babe, when I told you I was here to stay I meant that." I grabbed his chin and pulled his face close to mine.

I gently pressed my lips against his causing him to smile through the kiss.

"I love you," He chuckled, his eyes were low.

"I love you more chinky Pooh," I playfully pinched his cheeks.

"Damn you haven't called me that since high school days," he busted out laughing.

"I know we've been through hell and back. I remember the first time we went out to eat I was terrified to eat in front of you," I laughed as I took a sip of my drink.

"I know I'll never forget that day." Rico shook his head.

"Don't shake your head at me," I playfully nudged his head.

I pictured myself doing the Harlem shake in my head as the waiter brung our food to the table.

I ordered boneless honey bbq chicken with a side order of fries. Rico ordered Garlic parmesan boneless chicken.

After we ate our food, Rico took care of the bill.

"I got it," Rico stopped me from opening the car door.

"Since when you become a gentleman?" I furrowed an eyebrow.

"Don't do me," He chuckled with a smirk on his face.

That smirk he does always do something to me.

"What you all blushing for?" He ran his tongue across his lips.

"That got damn face you always make," I smacked my teeth.

"What face?" He busted out laughing as he started the car.

"You know what I'm talking about!" I playfully nudged his shoulder.

"I don't. What's wrong with the face I make? It make you wet?" He looked over at me with seductive eyes.

"You ain't cute!" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"It's okay if you get wet. I could use some dessert," he bit down on his bottom lip as he gently slid his hand up and down my thigh.