❤️Chapter 16 ❤️

Dija & her cheer uniform below.

Rico Carter

I wasn't really a big fan of extracurricular activities. I tried out for the football team over the summer which I didn't make. I just tried for the hell of it. I guess it would've been pointless anyway since I'm a senior. A senior on the Junior Varsity team wouldn't be a good look for me.

Dija only been at this school for two months and made the cheerleading squad. I ain't even plan on going to homecoming tonight, but since Dija insisted, I'm going to go show my support tonight.

"Please tell me what the hell that nigga got on." Lucas bursted out laughing as Rakeem walked in the cafeteria.

Today was class color day and I don't know what the fuck this nigga had on

I was shocked when he sat with us for lunch. We haven't spoken in weeks since he disrespected Destiny.

"What's up niggas? Y'all look happy to see me."

"Rakeem what the fuck you want bro?" Sean mean mugged Rakeem.

"I came over here to apologize to y'all for actin' out. Y'all my niggas and we came to far to let our friendship go down like that man. This our last year in high school together."

"Nigga you want to explain why every time one of us get in a relationship your ass start bitchin' like a female?" Quincy propped his elbows up on the lunch table.

"It's cuz I'm used to us hanging out every weekend and we can't do that if y'all be booed up."

"Niggas can be going on quadruplet dates if you stop playing these females and settle down." I joined the conversation.

"I'm to young to settle down, plus these females are thots. Once you think you found the one, they ain't gon' do nothing but fuck you over." Rakeem shrugged his shoulders.

"You'll never know if you don't give it a shot my nigga. You can't assume every girl is a thot because of what Nessa did to you yo." I shook my head.