Scene 84 - Saturday

Jimin's phone buzzed with a message notification.

He immediately stood to get his mobile.

Was it a message from Hae Wong?

He was supposed to see him that very night.

He was thrilled just thinking about it.

Maybe this was good news and his prince was actually coming home earlier?

Or was it just Tae ranting again about his beloved Yoongi and their activities together?

His eyes rolled but he was actually rejoicing as he remembered his friend's ecstatic, love-struck face and words during their last talk.

So cute! It was the first time Tae was so happy and he could bet he was soon going to -

His smile dropped when he looked at the screen.

He did not recognize the digits of this annoying, jealous weirdo, but the hurtful text he saw when he clicked the message open made it perfectly clear who it was from.

"Soon, he'll forget you."

Another pang shot through his heart at the half disguised threat.

He erased the message and locked the screen off.

He sighed deeply as his head tilted backwards and his finger raked roughly back through his silk-soft hair.

He shut his eyes tight for a minute.

Then he faced forward, staring blankly before him, his mind obsessing with that one question again.

How in the hell did they always manage to get his phone number?

No matter how numerous the changes, they would always find a way back at him eventually.

How he wished Hae Wong was already here...

He missed him so much.

So much.

He still hadn't told him about the stalker and all those weird messages.

He didn't want to burden him with all this useless nonsense.

But he didn't have to.

Just being with him was enough to make him feel safe and to make him happy.

Fully content.

.

Was it going to be a good day?

28 days.

28 days since he last saw him.

Of course they were in touch every single day.

Face timing.

Calling each other countless times.

Even on their busiest days, there would at least be text messages.

But it could never match actually meeting.

Jimin was smiling on his own at the thought of finally getting to spend the evening with him.

Only a couple of hours until they met.

Better get going.

Jimin glanced over the displayed items on the bed then next to the bathroom sink.

He has carefully chosen his clothes.

He was pretty confident that these tight pants and the silk see-through-sleeved black shirt he had picked would seduce Hae Wong.