First lesson

After all of the introduction, Tadashi and I walked back to the lab and I decided to start my first lesson. "So where should I begin?"

"You want to start now?" Tadashi questioned. "Are you sure about that?"

"Well, I can understand some of the basics first before start making them."

"True. So what would you like to know about?"

We both spend like an hour or two alone in the lab, teaching me all of the basic that he had learned and I need to know. The time goes by fast and the outside is getting dark already.

"And so, you need to make a gap if you want to move around, not too much or else it will be very loose." Tadashi lesson continued.

"I see, I need to make a gap then," I confirmed.

"Yup." Tadashi smiled and looked out. "Woah! It's already night time? I need to bring you back home or else Aunt Cass will be worried."

"What about you?" I asked.

"I still need to come back and finish up my project. I'm almost done with it. Maybe after I finished up my project, I'll show you around the town."

"Promise?"

"Can't really promise that. but I'll try."

Wait... Is that like a date?!

"Promise?"

Oh no, the word 'promise' is something which I cannot fulfil, but I just suddenly make a promise with Jessi to show her around. Why do I suddenly make a promise like that? But she makes that expression that she was looking forward to it.

I straight away brought her home, the time is already 8 in the evening and Aunt Cass still left the shop on. Mostly her shop closed at 7 and because Jessi hasn't come back and she began to worried.

"Where were you? You didn't come back and I couldn't even get through your call and I was so worried." Aunt Cass said in a panic.

Jessi went through her bag and search for her phone. "I'm so sorry aunt Cass, I didn't know that my phone was on silent. I was in school and I didn't want to make any noise." Jessi apologised with her head down looking at the ground, feeling guilty. I feel like I just saw a dog making a sad face. So cute.

Aunt Cass makes a sigh and then patted on Jessi's head. "Tadashi often stay at his school for his project, so I get used to it, but you are new here, at least let me know if you are staying overnight for your assignment there. If you can, just go find him at least I can relax."

"Okay." Jessi finally looked up to her.

"I had left your share on the table, go and take a shower while I go and heat up the food for you." And off she went back into the shop and closed the rest of the lights.

"oh yeah, about that project you do." Jessi suddenly turned and talked to me. "How long will it take for you to finish it?"

"I can't confirm with it. After building it, I need to test it out and see if there are any mistakes. So... I'm not sure how long but maybe a week or less I might finish my assignment. Why?"

When I asked her, she immediately blushed and avoiding eye contact and mumbled. Soft and yet hearable. "S-so that I know when you are done and you can show me around the city."

For the first time, I could hear my heart flying out from my chest.

I'm going to finish my project in one day.