First step to San Fransokyo

If you are going to say,  what is the impossible thing and end up actually happen?  I just got accepted to San Fransokyo Institute Art, SIFA in short. The world famous college which very hard to attend. It is very hard to get in and among 100 people attending, only about 5 people will be able to get in and study. Their expectation were very high and I work very hard for it and I finally got selected. I was very excited on the other hand, my parent begin to worry for going there alone.

I am afraid. Afraid to be confident, afraid to take the opportunity, afraid to be courage and afraid to fall in love. Because, if I did all these above, you will never know what will happen next. That's right, I am afraid to accept the failure.

Most of the decision were made by my parent so whenever there is an options, I will always follow my parent's  decisions. Even the studies were choose by them too, but this time, it's not what they were expected. They were thinking of sending me to study within the country, they never expected that I will be send to overseas. They have many thoughts about changing college or refusing to go, but since it was accepted by the best education, they decided to give it a try.

I arrived at San Fransokyo. Every places were new to me, even the name itself also new to me too. Feeling nervous plus excited, I wonder what will happen in in my future. That, was the first thing I'm actually afraid right now. I took a deep breath and mumbled to myself, "OK, you can do this Jessi. Yes you can... I think? "

I had arrived safety. I am on my way to meet my home stay. It's the cafe with a huge cat statue right? I wonder will it be noticeable.

My name is Tadashi Hamada and I am a formal student in San Fransokyo Institute Technology, SIFT in short. I am now working in my aunt cafe especially in the afternoon is a busy time when the customers will come for lunch. After this, I will have my dinner and went back to college to finish up my assignment.

Although we have one waitress, the more the merrier. Hiro was unable to help since it was a rush hour which will make him break the plate. Also, we were suppose to wait for someone who will come and stay with us for her studies. I was both excited and nervous at the say time.

Who will it be? Will I able to get along with her?

(Feeling cheesy? Just bear with it. That's how the story goes. Its been a long time I haven't touch this app and I'm back. Why? Because I'm bored. Lol. Anyway, enjoy my short simple story.)