First step to Cafe

I began with my search and not long about 15 minutes, I had found the cafe. The cat statue sure is big, good thing it was easy to find. I went in and I was welcomed by the fresh strong coffee aroma. The place where packed, lots of people were here for relaxing, some of them were here for lunch.

I looked around the place to seat and found a seat of a counter where you can see the kitchen in front. I decided to take a seat there. Is this the place that I had been searching for? Not long, a waitress came to me, "Hi, what would like to order? We just have a freshly made donuts today".

I get back to my sense when someone talk to me, quickly, I took out a paper that I had kept and show it to her. "I want to ask do you know where is this place? I am looking for the owner name Miss Cass."

The waitress took my paper and had a quick scan, then gave it back to me and said, "Yup, this is the place. You are looking for our boss right? Please hold on first".

I nodded at her explanation and waited for 'Aunt Cass'. Not long, a women around at her age 30 came towards me. "Hi, are you Jessi? "

I nodded and she gave me her warm smile while she clapped her both hands at the same time. "Oh my, I'm glad you had arrived safety. I'm sorry that I couldn't fetch you at the airport as you can see, I can't leave my shop."

I had finally arrived at my home stay. I can try their coffee and donuts for free!!!

Today the customers finally slowing down, I can finally relax a bit. "Amy, Is this the last dishes?" I asked one of the waitress who put the dirty dishes near to the sink.

"Yes, Tadashi. It's the last." Amy said while took a deep breath. "Oh, by the way... There is this weird girl looking for your aunt."

"Oh yeah? How weird can she be?" I asked while washing the last dishes.
"Well, she doesn't look like she's from here. Maybe a foreigner? Anyway, are you free tonight? Maybe we can go and watch movies together."

She was asking me out, that's what every girls will say when they met me. I admit, I'm quite popular with the girls, but I don't like this. It's quite tiring for me. "Sorry, I can't. I got... Other stuff to do. " I politely rejected her.

"Like what? Whenever I ask you out, you were never free?" she began to act cute in front of me. Ugh...
"Well, there is a word called, 'studies' had been blocking my free time. Maybe next time?" I said.

"Promise?" she pouted.
"I tried." I sighed.
"Tadashi! Can you come out for a while?! "

Yes! Saved by my aunt.

(Looks like Tadashi want to run away all the girls around the world. Lol)