First step to SIFT

I never knew this had really happened. But this time, I was transferred to the technology department. Why? I never built before.

I then looked at Tadashi and said, "Can I really do this? I mean, I never built before. Why would they put me there?"

"Why you need to be so worry about? You can do it. I believe in you." he said with his smile made me melt again. The way he comforts me somehow gave me courage that I really can do it.

"Well, if you say so. Is it possible that I go there now?" I asked.

"Sure can, want me give you a ride there? I also want to go back there now," he said as he stood up.

My instincts tell me that he must have come all the way back home just to give me that letter. Deep inside me, I felt bad and also touched by his action. Very touched.

We ride back to SIFT and walked in together. The first place he brought me was to an office reception to register. After a while...
"Congratulation. You are now an official student in SIFT. Please go and look for Professor Callaghan to give you the timetable schedule. "

I walked out of the office where Tadashi was waiting for me outside. He was looking at me with expectation, wanting to know the result. "I got in, she tells me to look for a Professor to get the schedule," I told him.

"Really? That's great. So when you start your class? " Tadashi said in excitement.

Walking along while talking back and forth about the questions, I was in the same class with him. Which is good so that I at least got someone I know and not to be nervous in an unfamiliar place. Tadashi then brought me to the class lab. As he opened the door, Professor Callaghan was there helping with the other students with their some weird robot.

The professor was us, hold his lesson and walked towards us. "Tadashi, looks like you had brought the new student here." Then he looked at me. "Miss Tang, am I right? A pleasure to meet you and I'm sorry they there was a sudden error from your application."

He reaches out for a handshake and I accepted it. "Nice to meet you too. I hope you don't mind if I ask but... Why am I accepted to the technology school? I don't know anything about robots and machine." I asked.

"Everyone starts from the bottom. We even accept student like you and we teach them some basic. I'm sure you can do it for these three years. Here is your schedule for this year, your lesson starts tomorrow but you can come and have a peek at my lesson if you like. If there's anything you would like to know you can either look for me or your partner."

Who is my partner?

Jessi gave the professor the question looks, while I'm behind her, smiling. She'll never guess who is her partner. I bet she will be surprise when she knows who her partner is.