"When I get out of here, you will pay for your actions! You hear me-"

Tomura slammed his wrists against the glass.

"Shut the fuck up you whining stupid bitch, you won't get out of here"

"Well, at least not like this".

Deku paused.

"What do yo-"

"As I was saying... " Tomura inturupted.

"All I know is the boss spent a lot of money and time on this place for people like you"

"So you should be grateful".

Tomura stepped away from the glass pane connecting the corridor to the room.

"Well if I were you, I'd sit down and relax. Make your mind at ease, maybe even sit down and think to yourself in that chair behind you".

Deku looked back at the chair.

It was a metal chair with leather straps where the wrists, neck, knees and ankles would be when sat upon.

"Have some of your own thoughts" Tomura was hesitant.

"Because they will be your last".

"My own thoughts?" Deku responded.

"I don't know what you're trying to achieve, but you won't win. You never will".

Tomura turned around, his back facing Deku.

"Oh Deku".

"I already have" he said as he began to walk away.

Deku got up and ran to the glass, pressing his whole weight against it. Shouting for Tomura to stop in his path.

"I'll be back in ten minutes ready to put the procedure in action" his voice echoed as he got further away.

"See you soon".

And then like that, he was gone.

Deku still in a faze looked up to see Dabi was there the entire time.

However his silence made him invisible.

Deku gritted his teeth.

"You knew about this didn't you".

Dabi slowly looked up at Deku.

"This was you're plan all along, wasn't it?"

Dabi didn't respond.

"Wasn't it?!" Deku screamed.

"Yes!" Dabi stated.

Deku stood back from the glass.

It was like he didn't want to hear that response from Dabi, but he didn't know why.

"I never knew about this though, I thought..." Dabi stopped.

"You thought what exactly, you guys are fucking villains. You find fucking enjoyment out of this type of thing right? I can't believe that I would ever trust-"

"You trusted me?" Dabi inturupted.

Deku stood there in silence.

"I thought you were different from the others, they way you acted, you're personality. Hah, I even thought you were attractive. What sort of hero I am, ayy? Nearly falling for a villain, what was I thinking?".

Dabi stood there in shock.

They starred at eachother for five seconds.

"Deku... "