When you first meet/meet Rika again!

Zen

You didn't meet her

You didn't want to

She reminded you too much of your mother

You spent the evening crying

Jumin

You thought she was hot

Kinda rude

But hot

Jumin didn't seem to like that

707

Honestly you didn't like her

But you were never gonna see her again

You did get upset when your boyfriend started crying over her.

Saeran

You had already known Rika. You didn't like her. Saeran didn't know you had a bad past with his savior, or even known her at all in fact. He just wanted to introduce you to someone he cherish almost as much as he cherished you.

"Mc, this is my savior, Rika. Since you wanted to meet her so bad" Saeran rolled his eyes, Rika stepped into the room. Her once friendly smile now became a hard glare, then was friendly again. Mc had to take a second to realize what she was seeing.

"Oh? Is that the name you go by now, Y/n?" Saeran hadn't known her real name. He gave Mc a confused glance.

"Don't call me that." Mc spat, venom laced her voice, a layer of loathing coated the room.

"Oh, no need for such attitude. Only low lives like you would resort to using such ungodly tones." Mc growled at Rika. She vowed that if she ever seen Rika again she'd kill her.

Mc's brain shut down, her anger got the best of her. She jumped at Rika, pinning her down by her throat. She could feel Saeran trying to rip her away, but Mc didn't want to let go, she was ready to commit a murder.

Mc was torn off of Rika and held on the other side of the room. Rika was lying on the floor, coughing, but that everlasting smile stayed on her face. Mc screamed in anger, trying to pry herself from Yoosung. Her blank thoughts echoed louder than her heart beat, she couldn't even hear Yoosung's pleads for her to calm down.

"Mc, what the hell?!" Saeran had no idea what to do.

Mc's anger died just enough to hear Saeran's confused yells for her to calm herself. Mc let out a huff and pulled away from Saeran's grasp going to another room. She needed to get away, so she called Jaehee, since she wasn't close with Rika.

"Just-Just come get me. If you don't get me now... You're going to be getting me outta jail." Mc tried her best to talk through clenched teeth, her breathing came out in short spurts. Rika was the reason why she hated her name, she was the reason why she shut herself off for so long. Mc couldn't stand Rika, and at the moment, couldn't stand Saeran either.

"What happened?" Jaehee was already collecting her keys and getting up from her work space. Mc had always been a down to earth kinda girl. What could've made her so mad?

"I'll explain later. Just get me the hell away from her." Mc hung up the phone and walked outside. She wished it was cold out. It's hard to be mad when it's cold outside.

Yoosung

Mc didn't like how close they were

It was kinda weird

Cousins shouldn't be that close

V

She already didn't want to meet her husbands ex wife, but it made it worse when it turned out to be the woman that drugged her oh so long ago.

Mc kept that smile on, she had to freeze it onto her face or else she wouldn't be able to muster up a good fake smile.

"Ah, big sister. How are things for you?" Mc smiled. She kept her anger at bay, trying to seem so strained while she talked through clenched teeth.

"They're much better than they used to be." Rika answered. V looked confused as hell earning a chuckle from Rika. Mc shot a glare, but was quickly smiling again.

"Oh, I used to be very close with her. Until she... Nevermind." Mc unconsciously put her hands were her eyes are, under her long brown hair. V looked at her nervously, almost like he knew, but he didn't. "I think it's time for you to leave R- or should I call you Mina?" Rika bowed and closed the door behind her, accidentally slamming it but not coming back to apologies.

After V left for his exhibition -after much convincing- Mc curled up in a ball and cried on her bed. She never wanted to see Rika again. Mc was hellbent on it.