[!] Beneath his mask. { Adam Taurus; lemon }

Warning; cursing, very explicit sex and unhealthy relationship dynamics ahead. Oh my god please don't think this is romantic. It's smut to fulfill your guilty pleasures.

Also, spoilers for RWBY V6 ahead!

Also also, you're a male cat faunus in this story. Enjoy!

He's a monster, a deranged psychopath, he's way beyond the point of redemption. That's what you've been told.

Yet as you lay in his warm embrace in the dead of every night, you can't help but feel as if they're all wrong. Maybe you're a deranged psychopath; after all, who would be insane enough to fall for the leader of the White Fang? The man with a body count probably higher than the entirety of Menagerie's population?

You know he doesn't really love you, you know he just sees her in you. He sees her in your eyes, in your adorable protruding ears, in your shy demeanor, in the way you squirm and gasp at his touch. He never had her in that way, but at least he has you.

You put up with it, because he's given you the closest thing to love you've ever felt. Because the White Fang is the closest you've ever been to having a family. Because you have nowhere else to go, but it's not like you want to go anywhere.

You reach your hand over to run your fingers across his cheek, he's currently facing you as you both lay there naked on the bed inside his tent. He's sound asleep, he's so beautiful when he's not yelling bloody murder.

He sleeps with that mask on, that damned mask that won't let you look in the eyes of your one true love. You wanna yank it out and see what it is that he feels the need to hide. Even after all this time, you've never seen his face.

You reach for his mask, your hand twitches away from it as you doubt if you really wanna do this. He's gonna get really mad if you wake him up, and you don't like Adam when he's mad.

You take a deep breath, and muster up the courage to slowly grab a hold of his mask. Once you do, a cold hand wraps its fingers around your wrist, almost making you squeal.

"Darling... What are you doing?" He whispers, husky and strained despite his low tone.

"I-I'm sorry, I..." You stutter, heart pounding and breaking into a cold sweat.

He placed a hand on your cheek and gave it a few gentle strokes, before leaning in to kiss your forehead.

"You don't wanna see that." He said, he didn't sound angry or distraught. Although he was always hard to read.

"Of course I do!" You raised your voice at him, then immediately realized and lowered your ears in fear. You spoke softer this time. "Adam, I-I... I love you, I'll love you no matter what it is you're hiding!"