True Love ❤❤❤

Anika's heart was screaming at her to stop from hurting her love... but she knew that she had to do it so that her love does not shatter with pain. Shivaay's painful gaze made her breaths go shallow... but she took a long breath and degraded his love. She hurt him in the worst way possible thereby inflicting pain on herself. She said all those words that wrenched him and proved that his long forgotten beliefs were right. And the nail in the coffin was her blame of Om being illegitimate. Omru and Jhanvi fisted their hands in pain and fury and helplessness. They were rendered helpless because of a swear... and that bound them.

Shivaay was breaking with Anika's words and that rose his infamous anger. He was becoming SSO again. And as his string of patience broke, he roared in pain and anger. His bloodshot eyes told his wrath and also the pain of betrayal. He signed the divorce papers and threw them on her face and dragged her out.

Anika locked her gaze on his face carving it in her heart. She had destroyed everything to save him from destruction. Shivaay blinded by his anger was oblivious to the truth in her eyes that was the opposite of the lies uttered by her mouth.

The trio who knew the truth looked at Pinky who was smirking and felt disgust course through their veins. Omru rushed in unable to see the pain of two people they loved and admired. Jhanvi was raged and abruptly left the place after glaring at Pinky. Shakti and Tej left with a lot of questions... while the former was confused over Anika's change, the latter was confused over Anika's unconditional love. Pinky was the only happy soul as Dadi was still denying Anika's behaviour as a lie.

Finally Anika was thrown out by her love.. .the man she trusted the most; the man because of whom she had started to believe in God; the man who became her beacon of hope in the darkness that had engulfed her. She felt pained seeing his pain... the darkness that she was stepping into did not scare her as she was more scared with her light losing his shine. As she dashed with the statue outside, she looked back at her love for one last time and saw him closing the doors with faltering steps... and he left...

But did he really... he was breaking when he dragged her out. He could feel her hand going cold and stiff with every step towards the door. When he threw her out, he felt an ache and he looked at her. And that was when he saw the pain in her eyes. He was confused... and his confusion deepened with the helplessness and guilt he saw in those eyes that had captivated him. The emotions in her eyes made him falter as he closed the doors on her face with a heavy heart.

Shivaay dragged himself to his room as he was exhausted with the happenings. He was angry but also felt something else. Her eyes... .they were torturing him and as a result he started breaking the things in his room. As he was breaking down, he heard a soft voice from his room's entrance. He looked up to see his Badi maa and he immediately turned to the other side and wiped his tears.

Shivaay: Badi maa, stay there. The room is messed up. .you may get hurt.

But Jhanvi entered and stood beside Shivaay and cupped his face.

Jhanvi : What about the pain you are enduring?

Shivaay: I am fine, Badi maa. I am sorry that Om had to go through this... I trusted her... but... she...

Jhanvi : Then why don't you show your trust now? Where had it gone?

Shivaay was stunned and looked at Jhanvi in shock.

Shivaay: Badi maa, she insulted my family. She hurt my Om.

Jhanvi: Isn't she family? And if it is so, she had better and multiple opportunities to insult us. But she didn't. Shivaay... I am not able to see you so broken... nor could I see her suffering. Didn't you feel atleast for a moment that Anika can never do such a thing as hurting you badly?