Anika over Family

Here is the sequel to "Anika's life without Shivaay ". I hope that you guys like this shot too. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The calm morning in Oberoi mansion was broken by a loud shout that shook the walls of the mansion. Everyone rushed to the hall and saw Shivaay Singh Oberoi. He was looking different... He was not the old Shivaay Singh Oberoi nor was he the defeated man who had got out of jail. His demeanor emanated wrath and fury. Anika was confused and shocked to see Shivaay so angry... But she was also happy to see him standing tall with all glory. 

The family was shocked and were giving haughty glances unaware of the tornado heading their way. 

Shivaay was looking at everyone with bloodshot eyes with fury that was never seen by anyone so far. Anika was scared and went near him and kept her hand on his shoulder. His tensed muscles relaxed but his murderous rage was still visible. Dadi was shaken seeing Shivaay's anger and Jhanvi stood numbed. Omru and Rivya were bewildered; while the former acted to be strong, the latter were trembling. 

Anika: Shivaay, Kya hua? 

Shivaay looked at her and caressed her left cheek. 

Shivaay: Why are you so good, Anika? 

Anika : Shivaay... I don't get it. 

Shivaay gave a small smile to her and then turned again to the Oberoi family.  And his next word earned shocking gasps from everyone. 

Shivaay: Mrs. Kalyani Singh Oberoi, you always used to say that you value people and relations... And a family must be together in all situations... Good or bad. Am I right? 

All are silent with this sudden question... And are still not out of the shock that he called his daughter Dadi by her name. They were further shocked with the coldness in his tone... A tone which he had never used on his family. A tone which Anika was aware of and that she had not expected him to use for the family. 

Dadi(in a daze) : Yes, but you have done a crime that cannot be forgiven. So you are not family. 

Shivaay(laughing sarcastically) : Yeah, I am not a part of this family. Then who gave you the right to hurt my wife? 

Anika looked at Shivaay with questions but he ignored it as this confrontation was more important. 

Jhanvi : Stop it, Shivaay. She was wrong in supporting you... 

Shivaay: Don't... Still who are you people to hurt her? Did she ask you to support me? Did she ask you to come see me? Did she ask you to forgive me? Did she ask you to pray for me? Did she steal from you? Did she ask for money? Were you insulted by her? Were you humiliated by her? 

These questions along with Shivaay's raising voice petrified them but in their anger they denied being guilty for their acts. 

Om: Shivaay, don't cross your limits. Or else... 

Shivaay : Or else what? And yeah... Coming to you... Who are you to snatch Anika's sister from her? Are you human? Don't interrupt me. Just because you wanted me to suffer seeing Anika in pain, you snatched her only right... Her right of being a sister. You made Anika all alone so that I rot in pain seeing Anika's misery. But she never let me know that you had forbidden her from attending your marriage. She took all the pain on her so that I don't feel guilty. She was happily talking to me about your marriage. And I like a fool thought that your wife would be with her sister. But no.... She is Mrs. Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi. Your wife, the daughter-in-law of The Oberoi family... Not Anika's sister.