Shivaay's Angel

This OS is on the request of sanaliaqat95. Hope this is upto your expectations Dr... And Mihu02 ...I have published it at last.. 

Happy reading guys... Pls give ur opinion... I have tried my best in showing Anika's support for Shivaay in his PTSD phase. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------

Anika stares at Shivaay who is peacefully sleeping on her lap as she ruffles his hair. Her body trembles thinking about the scary moments sometime before when Shivaay had a nightmare and had unknowingly hurt Anika. She is searching for the tadibaaz Shivaay since he was released from jail. But she only witnessed a scared and traumatized man who is anything but her Shivaay. She is scared to lose Shivaay, but she knows better. She knows that she must stand by him at this crucial phase. She made a promise to herself with determination to get back the Shivaay Singh Oberoi and pull her Shivaay out of his trauma. 

Anika wakes up the next morning to see Shivaay still sleeping. Soon Shivaay opens his eyes and looks at Anika. He gets up hurriedly and sits. 

Shivaay : Anika, were you sleeping like this the whole night? Your neck must be paining and... 

Anika: Shivaay, relax. I am fine. And now go freshen up... I will prepare your breakfast. 

Shivaay nods and goes while tears flow from her eyes. The vulnerability in which Shivaay is living is killing her... But she knows it is upto her to bring him out of his trauma. She gets ready in the guest room and quickly prepares his breakfast. But again Rudra's insult depresses him. Anika tries to help him but Shivaay stays aloof as he is afraid of everything now. 

The day when Shivaay hallucinated blood on his hands, Anika realised the intensity of Shivaay's trauma. Her screams of "There is no blood" remained unheard. Shivaay's fear of his suits; his change in eating habits and his stooped posture spoke the trauma he is in. 

Anika is worried for Shivaay... But seeing his sleeping face she too falls asleep. In the middle of the night, she faced the worst part of Shivaay's trauma when she choked for her breath. As she felt his fingers tighten around her throat, her soul too choked. At last she pushed him, and there she saw his guilty face that hurt her more than his grip on her throat. The following sleepless nights of Shivaay and later his stunt at the pool further scared her. 

All these events are revolving in her mind. On one side is Shivaay's trauma and on the other side is the hatred of his own family. She realises that her efforts alone will not help. With the help of Khanna, she gets ready to meet a doctor. 

Anika: Shivaay, I have some work. I will be back in an hour or two. Please take care of yourself. 

Shivaay : But where are you going?

Anika: Just going to see chachi... And a friend... Chanda... 

Shivaay : OK... 

Anika : Shivaay, I am not here now. Please sleep for sometime. Please... 

Shivaay nods and soon Anika leaves. 

Doctor's Cabin

Doctor: So, Mr. Oberoi is hallucinating things, has panic attacks and is suppressing his fears... And is also avoiding his sleep.