35. New grade same s***

Start from the beginning

Eventually 4 of his friends came by and jumped in as soon as they realized what was happening. Once it was 5 on 1 I was screwed. They subdued me then his 3 friends started dragging me toward the bathroom and away from all the kids who had gathered to watch, "Oh and I'll get the gay little midget too. I guess he needs to be taught another lesson since earlier obviously wasn't enough." Jason stated making Adam's face get pale, "Jason stop it's not his fault!" I yelled, "He's the one who's a queer, isn't he? He's the one who tried to get you to do his dirty work, right? He deserves it." He said coldly, "He didn't tell me to do anything! Please, it was all me!" I begged, "Then I guess he has you to thank for what's about to happen." He grabbed Adam and we were dragged into the bathroom with Ashley following us. When we got to the bathroom he threatened the two kids that were in there so they would leave.

After that it was just the 6 of us since one of the bullies kept Ashley outside. I fought against them but I couldn't break free, "Please don't hurt me again! I-I didn't tell Luke to do that I swear. Please I-I'll do whatever you want I-I promise!" Adam pleaded on the verge of tears. Jason didn't say anything he just punched Adam in the appendix twice making him drop to his knees and clutch his sides. I felt absolutely horrible but I'm sure Adam was feeling way worse. I felt so guilty wondering why in the hell I had to get Adam into this situation again. Why couldn't I just keep my damn temper under control? I winced and stood there feeling like I was in the middle of the most intense part of an action/thriller movie. Unlike watching a movie this was one of the most horrific and surreal things my young self had ever witnessed up close. I was begging, pleading for him to stop and let Adam go. After 15 or more body shots and 3 or 4 face shots he was winding back again.

"God, you're such a dip****! You're hitting the wrong ****ing guy you vacuous douche bag!" I gibed making him stop and turn toward me, "I don't even know what vacuous means." He said as if it were an amazing comeback, "How vacuous of you. Here let me put it in simple terms that your little brain can understand. You're stupid, you're an idiot, you're thick headed, you're dumb as a brick, you probably won't graduate until you're 45, you-" I was cut off by Jason punching me in the dead center of my torso winding me. He hit me 4 or 5 times in the stomach before he stopped, "I'm sick of you disrespecting me." He sneered. Being the asshole I am without even thinking about it I immediately shot back with, "Well, I'm tired of looking at your ugly ass face and hearing the stupid **** you say, but you don't see me complaining." That p***ed him off even more so he punched my stomach 4 more times.

"Sounds like you want me, Justin, and Kyle to kick the **** out of you." He snapped, "You mean Justin, Kyle, and me." I corrected knowing it would further piss him off and keep the attention on me, "How about Kyle and me beat you up while Justin holds you." He said speaking through his teeth, "You mean how about Kyle and I beat you up." I corrected again smirking at his angry and flustered face, "Hopefully that big brain of yours still works after getting pummeled by Kyle and I" He snapped, "You mean pummeled by Kyle and me." Wham! He punched me in the side of the head and was winding back again when the bell rang indicating we needed to get to class, "Damn it! This isn't over, we'll continue later." He assured me before punching me three more times, one to each kidney and one in the middle of the stomach. His friends let go of me and they left, "Adam I'm sorry I-" "Stop, it doesn't matter." He said cutting me off, "I didn't mean to-" "I don't care! Just leave me alone!" He snapped. So that's what I did.

We both stayed silent as we cleaned ourselves up then went to last period and explained what happened to us to Lee. He was really angry and looked like he wanted to hit Jason too. We all headed to our lockers together since they were all within 15 feet of each other. It was awesome how that turned out. Unfortunately it was also right near the locker rooms which would become the stage for a lot of my bullying. We were all at our lockers when Lee headed to the bathroom and not long after he left Jason showed up with 3 friends. They grabbed me before I even knew they were there, then once they had me restrained they went for Adam who had seen them grab me. He started to try running away but one kid jumped forward and grabbed him, slowing him down enough for the other kid to start helping. Once we were both restrained we were dragged the 20 or so feet into the locker rooms with Adam begging and pleading the whole way.