Stand up, we're testing something. The only thing you have to do is stand there, and let yourself absorb. If you feel a certain pull to something after this is finished, like a heightened inclination to something, let me know.

Taeyong knew his message was long, but what he wasn't expecting was a response.

Just, please, get this over with.

The gruffness in Jeno's voice showed clearly that he was in pain, but the fact that he was able to communicate with Taeyong at that moment the way he did caused Taeyong to gasp slightly.

He took the notepad that was near the monitors that illuminated his face around him, and quickly jotted down that little detail, making sure to underline it three times, hoping that it could hit as to what the younger could do.

Jaehyun and the other boys looked at the writing, curious, but the young boy in the other room stood up, distracting most from reading the paper.

They all remembered what it was like being in Jeno's seat, getting ready to learn about their specialty. They remember the pain, and the humming of their nerves, but never were they to stand up, and they never would've wanted too, knowing that the pain would be too much.

Jeno stood up, stumbling a bit at the sudden rush of pain that spread through his body, and let out a yell.

Behind the glass, everyone felt the yell, but didn't quite hear it.

From Jeno's stance, and the monitors shaking, they can tell that it wasn't quiet, but they could only feel like they were under water, the sound distant and meld into the air.

"What the hell?" Johnny said under his breath, as Jeno began to stand still, waiting for what's next.

Taeyong looked at the boys expectantly, knowing they knew what to do.

The boy was young, so nobody wanted to hurt him, but Taeyong wasn't asking for rainbows and butterflies. Identifying oneself is much more than that. They needed hell.

Kun was the first to come out of the booth, looking directly at Jeno, who still had his eyes blazing and white hair dominant. He wanted to cower, seeing the boy clenching his teeth and body, muscles showing where his clothing did not cover.

Incredible, he thought, looking at the awaiting Jeno.

Jeno didn't know what the older was going to do, but he was ready to find out.

Kun wasted no time, and before he knew it, sparks were lighting, and flames were directed at Jeno.

Had it been normal, the other would normally get burnt, although slightly since they had almost ten times the healing time than humans, or the other would absorb it, and become one with the flame. That would show their inclination to the power.

But with Jeno, neither happened.

The flames did surround the boy, but nothing happened.

Kun stood there, perplexed at the sight, until the flames started to stop surrounding the boy, and disintegrated into the air.

It was until white sparks started around the boy, his gaze absolutely set at Kun, that white flames began to ignite, and before Kun could set up a fast enough defense, he, now, was surrounded by flames that burned brighter and hotter than his own.

Some of the fabric of his pajama shirt and pants began to burn, but since he had his inclination to fire, no other damage was done.

Jeno was out of breath, not knowing where the flames had come from, but still stood there, sweat now forming on his brow.