"This is Y/N-ah, she's like a younger sister to me."

"Oh I remember now," The girl sitting in the middle chimed in. "You must be his childhood friend from Busan."

I nodded my head shyly. "Nice to meet you all." I spoke softly.

"Aren't you the cutest little thing I have ever seen." The girl in the middle giggled. "Nice to meet you I'm Hyerin and this is my boyfriend Baekhyun."

"Nice to meet you." The boy named Baekhyun smiled.

Chanyeol scoffed.

"What she meant to say is, this is Baekhyun, Chanyeol's bestfriend."

"Here we go again." Hyerin rolled her eyes. "Just do us a favor and keep your eyes on the road."

"What." Chanyeol whined. "He was my bestfriend before you stole him."

I couldn't help but laugh at his cute childish behavior.

"Bestfriend stealer." He muttered causing Baekhyun and Hyerin to laugh as well.

The car fell silent so Hyerin nudged the girl next to her. The girl rolled her eyes and looked at me.

"Sunnie." She stated before staring out the window.

What was her problem?

We arrived at the beach after a twenty minute car ride. The fair was packed with numerous families, friends, and couples having the time of their lives. My eyes went directly to the giant ferris wheel that was lit up in a variety of colors.

Chanyeol must've noticed where my gaze was directed at. "You're not still scared of heights are you?"

I nodded my head no. I was only scared of heights as a child.

He gave me a cheeky smile. "There is going to be a firework display at midnight. If we time it correctly, we can watch it from the ferris wheel?"

"Ya Oppa," I laughed nervously. "What are the chances of actually being lucky enough to be on the ferris wheel by that time."

"We can try." He smirked inducing a mini heart attack. I swear he needs to be more careful before I actually die of a real heart attack.

I smiled and nodded my head yes.

We spent the night playing games and going on the rides that had been set up on the beach. Hyerin and her boyfriend Baekhyun seemed to be having the most fun. Eventually the couple ditched us, leaving me alone with Chanyeol and Sunnie.

I wouldn't have minded much if it was just Chanyeol, but something about Sunnie had just been rubbing me the wrong way. She bumped into me a few times throughout the night even causing me to fall once. At first I thought it was simply because she was clumsy, but now I'm convinced that it was on purpose. Everytime Chanyeol and I would speak she would latch on to his arm and pull him away towards a different game stand. At one point she screamed freakishly loud because she thought a spider had crawled on her bag. It was just a fly.

We decided to go on the haunted house ride when suddenly Sunnie fell.

"Chanyeol-ah" She whined. "I scraped my knee."