Jumping

Bailey had got the hang of tacking up, he was super happy Magpie was a great horse and he was glad Mikyla was there to ride with him and that Mikyla let him ride her. Mikyla commented at how far he had come and how well he was doing, Bailey said it was all thanks to her. They smiled and finished tacking up the lead the horses to the arena and mounted. They warmed up and then went for a canter around the arena. Mikyla set up a small jump in the middle of the arena, and then headed towards it with Diablo. He completely over jumped it but she didn't mind too much she just laughed a little and tried again this time not over jumping it.

She told Bailey to have a go, his face looked unsure but he wanted to so he trotted magpie up to it and she just plotted over it like it wasn't even there, his Neves had gone and he smiled and trotted at it again. I did it he said. That indeed you did Mikyla replied and they went over the jump a few times, then they called off the horses and watched them play and run around their paddocks also munching on their hay.

"Thanks for all the rides" Bailey said
" no problem anytime" Mikyla said
" well I better go" Bailey said getting up
" Bailey wait" Mikyla said
" yeah?" Bailey questioned
" promise me you'll come back to ride Magpie again" Mikyla said
" why of course I would love to, just let me know when" Bailey said
" I will " Mikyla yelled back but looked a little down. That's not really all I wanted to say she said to herself quitely and then went inside. Bailey walked home, thinking about his day and what Mikyla had said, I'm going to miss magpie but most of all I am going to miss Mikyla he said.