Lets go on a hack

Bailey was quicker at tacking up today, Mikyla was very pleased, they both mounted Diablo and Magpie then they went on a hack down the stone path. A while through they picked up a trot and they chatted and smiled. Having a great time. " there's a nice big gap up here, we can go for a canter if you would like" Mikyla said to Bailey.
" sounds fun" Bailey said as they arrived and he picked up a canter.
" hold on there quick learner wait for me" Mikyla said as she cantered and Bailey and Mikyla were cantering along the field on Diablo and Magpie, laughing and smiling. When the field was nearly at an end they slowed the horses to a trot and looked at each other with a huge smile.

" so much fun" Bailey said
" it's the best" Mikyla agreed as they walked the horses. They walked and trotted down the paths and came to a river there they untacked and let the horses swim and play while they ate lunch. They chatted while eating and giggled while watching the horses play. They let the horses dry off before taking them back up and starting on the trail back home. They went for another canter through a the feild, Diablo was quicker than Magpie but Bailey still loved it. The rest of the way was trotting and then walking before the ranch. They had so many great talks and chats it was great fun. You could see their eyes particular glowing, and how huge there smiles were.