Chap. 15

"Without contraries is no progression. Attraction and repulsion, reason and energy, love and hate, are necessary to human existence"
-William Blake
-----------------------

Andy's POV

My eyes grew wide in horror as I realised who was outside the door. She was the same blonde girl who claimed to be Mark's girlfriend. She was as evil as him, if not more. She pissed me off badly with her nastiness, so I slapped her pretty hard. Damn it. If she sees me here, I'll be in a big problem.

"Why are you getting pale like you have seen a ghost?" Mark asked standing up from his armchair approaching the door. This jerk was planning on letting her in.

I ran towards the door as fast as I could and locked it. I stood in front of the door stretching my arms on its both sides.

"Baby why have you locked the door?" I heard his girlfriend's surprised voice outside.

Mark didn't answered her instead he raised an eyebrow looking at me. He slowly walked towards me and put his both hands on the door caging me.

"What are you doing?" he asked me with an amused look on his face.

"I just want to talk to you for a bit. I won't bother you after that. Please let me in baby" his girlfriend whined outside. I rolled my eyes.

"Would you keep your voice little low?" I whispered covering his mouth with my hands.

He gave me a questioning look. I removed my hands from his mouth and dragged him towards his bed. I stopped once we reached the side of his bed.

"Wait.. you've locked the room.. you've dragged me towards my bed.." he tapped his finger on his chin pretending to be thinking deeply. "Are you trying to take advantage of me?" he asked with sly grin.

"In your dreams" I glared at him. "Just tell me a place to hide, before you open the door"

"Why? Are you scared of Stephenie?"

Stephenie!!! Oh yes, that was her name, I kind of forgot. Whatever.

"No. I just don't want to face her. If she sees me as your maid, I'll be in a big problem"

"Well that's your problem" he said flatly.

"Aren't you the one, who told me not to tell anyone about our agreement" I said frowning.

"Yes, so I'll be the one who'll decide whether to tell Stephnie or not" he said with an evil smile and started walking towards the door. This asshole.

I wasn't having any other option so I did what I never thought, I would do in a million years. I pushed him in his bed with all my strength. And sat above him, pushing his shoulders tightly on the bed. Save my sanity holy spirits.

He looked at me with amusement flickering in his eyes "Now you can't deny it nerd. You are trying to take advantage of me"

"Assume anything you want, but I won't let you open that door" I whisper yelled giving him a murderous look.

"Well your confidence is amusing" he easily sat up in his bed with me on his lap and my hands on his shoulders. My face grew red with embarresment at the position we were in. I tried standing up, but his hands held my waist tightly. He was looking at me intently, completely ignoring Stephenie's whining outside.

"Don't touch me. Just tell me a place to hide before your girlfriend breaks that damn door" I glared at him swatting his hands away from my waist and standing up quickly.

He stood up and walked towards a door. "Hide here" he said opening door to an adjoined room. It was actually a small walk-in closet. It was loaded with neatly arranged men's clothes and accesories of different types.