(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

     We reached Kunugi Station. Lucy stuck her head out the window. "I can understand cars and boats. But why would they want to hijack a train?"

     "It doesn't really seem like it would be a very good choice for getaways since it can only follow the tracks it's on," Happy says.

     "Yes that's true but they are quite fast," Erza states. Natsu is kneeling on the ground of the car. I'm in between him and Gray.

     "Then I guess it's up to us to figure out where those Eisenwald guys are going in such a big hurry, and why," Gray says. Lucy turns around and looks shook. I turn my head over to Gray, and blush deeply.

     "You're naked Gray," Lucy exclaims.

     "Am I?" I cover my face with my hands.

     "You're making (Y/N) uncomfortable," Moonlight told Gray. Gray looks at me and blushes.

     Happy flies up to him and whispers in his ear. But due to Natsu and I being Dragon Slayers, we have very good hearing. "You liiiiikkkkeeee hhhheeerrrr." Gray blushes even more and so do I. But they can't tell because I still had my face covered.

     "Put in some clothes you Ice Machine," Natsu tells Gray, still suffering from his motion sickness.

     I should be suffering like him, but I quickly ditched my Ice Dragon Slayer when I landed on the ground from jumping out the window. Thank you Erza for teaching me Requip.

     "The military has already been called to action, so it should only be a matter of time before someone catches them," Lucy says to us.

     "I hope that's the case Lucy," Erza tells her.

     She drives off slowly this time. Happy sits one Natsu while Lucy sits back down. Midnight decided to sit on Gray, one of her favorite people. Moonlight lays on (Y/N)'s lap while she is reading her spell book.

     "What are you reading (Y/N)?" Lucy asked while looking over.

     "I'm looking through my spell book. I just want to see what I can learn."

"Nice. Does it say anything about curing Motion Sickness?"

"Um there's a spell to help with it. I've learned it when I was younger Luce. It actually comes in handy. Especially if I'm with Natsu."

"Why don't you heal him so he's not dying?"

"Lucy. Would you help someone who was rude and didn't listen to you and kept important information away from you?"

"Yeah."

I sighed, we are both alike in so many ways. "Me too. But I'll just let him suffer for now. What to take a look with me?"

"Sure." I pushed Natsu to the side and got closer to Lucy.

     Natsu moves back, so now his head was on my lap. I heard a low growl. I know it was Moonlight because she was just laying there. And it wasn't me because I didn't shift into any animal. Weird, but I'm not going to bother questioning it. Lucy and I read through the book. I also had my notebook out, and I took a few notes.

     After a while, Gray and I went back on the roof. It was getting too small for all of us to fit in there. Erza was speeding through a town.

     "Stop Erza. You're going way too fast. You're going to overload the SE Plug," Gray tells her.

     "There's no telling how many innocent people could die if Lullaby song is played. I can't slow down. We have to stop Eisenwald before it's too late."