A few peaceful moments of silence passed until Ethan sighed, his tanned chest moving up & down greatly. "It's not your fault, you know?" He said & I gave his skin a confused look. "What?" I asked in confusion, referring to the fact that he had already said it's not my fault. "I heard you mumbling in your sleep, tossing and turning. You kept talking about how it was your fault that our baby is dead. You wouldn't stop until I hugged you." He mentioned & my heart skipped a beat at his word choice of 'our'. "It's fucking Cameron's fault. He pisses me off more than you could know." He said with a hard voice & I could almost hear his teeth clench together. He took a moment to take in a deep breath as I didn't know what to say. "I was gonna be an actual dad." He said quietly, so quietly that if I wasn't right under him to feel his jaw move then I don't think I would've heard him. I pulled away as much as possible to get a good look at his face, to see whatever emotion he was feeling right now. His deep eyes were only staring ahead at the light yellow wall with an unreadable expression inside of them. "You would've wanted to keep it?" I asked, a little surprised that he would. His eyes flickered to mine & I blinked slowly. "I would've kept it because it probably had my good looks and the annoying parts of you in it that I'm good at ignoring." He stated & I frowned as he snorted, his whole body shaking with laughter. I rolled my eyes & pushed myself out of his arms, rolling over to face the opposite way as him. "Emmaaaa." He groaned & I felt his muscular arms slither around my waist again. "I was joking." He said & I clenched my jaw, glaring at the yellow color of the wall. "I would've loved to keep it." He said & my tense shoulders sagged slightly at his words. My heart warmed but I was still a little mad at his 'oh so funny' joke from before.

"Emma, talk to me." Ethan whispered against the back of my neck, making goosebumps appear on the skin there as my heart rate picked up. "I will." He said in a threatening tone & my mouth opened slightly as I was about to question what he meant, but then I felt his large hand move to the side of my stomach. I shook my head. "Don't you dare." I stated & I felt his lips spread into a grin against the back of my neck as his fingers dug into the side of my stomach, making my back arch as I cried out with laughter. "Stop! Ethan!" I yelled in between laughter as he continued to assault me with his hands. His fingers poked my ribs & I laughed hysterically, even hearing him laugh a little as I squirmed around. I kicked at his legs as he continued to tickle me & yelled at him with a breathless voice. "Ethan!" I shouted & he let out a single syllable laugh, his hands coming to a stop. "Fine, fine, I'm done." He said with a glint of humor in his eyes & I breathed in deeply, trying to catch my breath from the adrenaline rush. He locked his hands around the small of my back & pulled me closer to him again with a goofy smile on his face, making me laugh lightly. What are we?

There was a sudden knock on the door & Ethan didn't move from the position we were in, his chin moving onto the top of my head. "Yes?" I asked loudly & heard the metal handle on the door click before the door opened to reveal Grayson only in a pair of sweatpants with a nice rat's nest sat upon his head. He rubbed his eyes & when his hazy eyes landed on Ethan & I snuggled up together, he raised his eyebrows. "Hey Gray, how are you?" Ethan said from above me, his throat rattling with raspiness from laughing. Grayson's jaw dropped & his eyes moved from his twin, to me & then back to Ethan again. "Uh...fine. I guess..." Grayson trailed off & was staring at me with a look that told me he wanted to talk to me about something. I mouthed 'breakfast' to him, silently letting him know that we could talk in a little bit. He gave me a small nod. "Mom and dad just got back from the hotel." Grayson announced with a smile sitting on his lips. I felt Ethan's whole body tense up & I rubbed my thumb along the inside of his wrist in a soothing motion. "Okay." Ethan said & sighed, his pointer finger twitching once with emotion that he couldn't express infront of his brother. "Mom's making breakfast and I already told her we're staying home from school...but I didn't tell her that Emma stayed the night." Grayson explained & Ethan nodded as I played with his hand, bending his fingers & smoothing them out. "We'll be out in a minute." Ethan stated & his twin nodded, giving us one last lingering look before he turned around & closed the door behind him.