Personality:

- Outgoing

- Caring

- Charismatic

- Laid-back

Likes:

- Video Games

- Food

- Hip Hop

- Basketball

Dislikes:

- Being betrayed

- Giving up

- Arguments

Trivia:

- He can speak English, Mandarin and Cantonese

- Previously on a survival show called "Touchdown" and "ROAR Project" with LJ of Zenith.

Background:

Born and raised in Guangzhou, he later moved to Vancouver to attend Sir Winston Churchill Secondary school before moving to Toronto, Ontario Canada. He decided to become a singer in Korea when he graduated high school, he moved to Korea after auditioning for **** Entertainment and participated in a survival show "Touchdown" which was cancelled later on. He focused on coming to make more music which came the time for him to sign a contract with Monster Entertainment to be able to release his own music worldwide.

Family:

Dong Yi-Sun| Mother | 47 | Unknown

Fandom Name: Galaxia

Fandom Color: Galaxy Blue

Name: Park Jaehyun

Stage Name: Jaehyun

Position: Main Vocalist, Visual, Maknae

Nickname(s): Byung Jae (Korean Comedian), hyunnie

Age: 23

D.O.B: May 06, 1995

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 65 kg

Blood Type: O

Birthplace: Bucheon, South Korea

Hometown: Seoul, South Korea

Nationality: Korean

Personality:

Jaehyun is very outgoing and extroverted, he likes to play around with his friends and tends to be hyper. He's confident and believes in hope. But on stage he can range from being charming and a bad boy, he comes off immature but tends to be serious when the other people around him are serious. People misunderstand him because of his immature and child-like personality, making him either the friend or enemy of others. His welcoming and nice personality makes it easier for others to befriend and understand him better.