Chapter 10

HELLO MY DARLINGS, I KNOW, I KNOW. SUCH A LONG WAIT FOR ME TO UPDATE. NAUGHTY ME (hehe) ANYWHO ENOUGH OF MY RAMBLING.  YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO..........................

COMMENT....................................VOTE.....................................ENJOY................................

CONTAINS MXM ACTION       DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT.

3rd PERSON POV

The knocking on the front door woke both men, yawning as he stretched Vin got up and went to answer. Liam just couldn't help but to watch that bottom as it left the room. God! I'm such a pervert he thought to himself. But what a sight.

Hearing the door open then close he sat up but was in no hurry to leave the warm bed, but he heard voices and movement in the kitchen. Wanting to know who was there Liam pouted as he crawled out of bed and grabbing pants and then slipping them on then went to investigate.

Scott sat at the table as vin poured three cups of coffee, passing them to both the younger men he grabs his own cup and sat motioning to Liam to sit as well. Walking with nervous steps he went to sit down but Vin took hold of his wrist and pulled him into his lap.

He went a beetroot red and hid his face in Vins neck hearing a soft chuckle from Scott, which in turn caused him to dig his face even closer. He heard Vin give Scott a soft reprouch silencing the other man."Sorry Sir" That had Liam peeking up and looking from one to the other seeing an unspoken messeage past between the two confusing him.

"W-what was that all about? Vins face had a hard edge to it as he starred at Scott making him quickly lowering his eyes to the floor. That was just weird. "Umm.......Can one of you p-please tell me what is going on...................and why did S-scott call you Sir?" He felt Vin tensing up and suddenly that hard gaze was on him.

"Scott, have you met Vin b-before last night? And why are you bo..........both acting so weird?"

A/N  YES I KNOW IT'S TOO BLOODY SHORT AND LEAVES US ALL ON THE EDGE OF OUR SEATS  BUT I'VE GOT SO MUCH GOING ON IN MY LIFE AT THE MOMENT THAT I CAN'T FOCUS AT ALL. I AM SO SORRY MY DEARLINGS. *feeling guilty i hand everyone a chocolate from my secret stash*