chapter 4

HI THERE, I AM SO SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT FOR THIS CHAPTER. I HAD NO INTERNET ALL THIS WEEK. THANKS FOR STICKING WITH ME ON THIS JOURNEY.

MXM ACTION DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT. OTHERWISE YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

COMMENT.............................VOTE...........................ENJOY...................................

LIAM POV

Looking up at Scott, Liam felt his face heat. ''Well hello Sweetcheeks'' Hearing the cocky voice he blushed and looked down to the ground. Noticing that Liam was uncomfortable and wanting to put him more at ease Scott said ''Hey, do you want to go for a coffee?'' After a moment he mumbled okay, they crossed the street and walked to the nearest Café.

Two coffees were placed in front of them and assuring the waitress that everything was fine Liam took a sip of his Caramel Latte. ''Soo.............how have you been? You know, I never got your name the other night?

Liam almost chocked on his Latte, the embarrassment of that statement had him wishing the floor would open up and swallow him. Clearing his throat he raised his head. ''L-Liam...........My name......my name is Liam'' A huge smile came over Scott's face, it was so infectious that Liam couldn't help but smile back. Both men relaxed after that and settled back and started to talk.

Three coffees and an hour later Scott brought up the night in the restroom at the Bar. ''Umm......I'd rather not talk about that. I just want to forget the whole episode. Seeing the hurt come over Scott's face Liam lent over and took hold of his hand. ''I'm sorry, I didn't mean it the way it sounded. I'm just not usually like that and I really don't know why I acted that way''

Getting up Liam headed toward the front counter to pay for their drinks, after he payed he walked back to their table. They looked at each other and after a moment went by Scott spoke. ''Look, I like you and putting everything else aside I'd like to be friends. Would that be okay with you?''

Liam really didn't have any friends and the idea that a nice guy like Scott wanted to be his warmed him. ''I'd like that too'' A few more moments went by with idle talk and then they exchanging phone numbers, both men said their good-byes and parted ways.

The rest of the afternoon was spent paying bills, picking up dry cleaning and grocery shopping. Arriving home and after putting the groceries away Liam let out a sigh as he heard a lot of banging and cursing from next door. Walking over to his Hi-Fi system he chose a CD and put it in the stereo.

Turning it up to try and drown out the noise he went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer.Going into the lounge room Liam sat in his recliner and let out a tired breath, the soothing classical music calmed him and after a while his eyes grow heavy. Within minutes he was asleep.

Loud knocking startled Liam awake and running fingers through his hair and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes he got up and went to answer the front door. What met him had him swallowing the sudden lump in his throat and his eyes going as round as saucers.

In front of him was his neighbour in almost his naked glory wearing nothing but a towel. Unable to help himself Liam stared at Vin. Taking in strong thighs and a trim waist, followed by a wet six pack and firm pecs.

Vin's hair was wet and droplets of water fell on his broad muscled shoulders.Liam's eyes watched the drops roll down the smooth tanned skin, all the way until they soaked into the towel at Vin's waist.

''When you're through eye-raping me could you let me in? I don't really want to talk in the hallway'' Snapping out of his daze Liam stepped back so his neighbour could enter. Resisting watching that backside as the man went into the lounge room was hopeless but Vin spun around and caught him. ''I could take off the towel so you can get a proper show if you'd like''