chapter 7

HI MY LOVELIES I AM SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, NO EXCUSES JUST LAZY. *HIDES FACE* YOU CAN ALL GET THE WIPS AND PADDLES READY HEHEHE

ANYWHO YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO....................

COMMENT...............................VOTE.................................ENJOY...........................

MXM ACTIONS DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT.

LIAM POV

Liam was so tired, after a stressful day at work and not getting much sleep the night before he was ready to just go home and sleep. But not quite ready to chance bumping into Vin yet he walked to the bar for a drink first.

Entering the bar Liam spotted Scott straight away, pulling up a stool and smiling in greeting they exchanged hellos. Seeing the dark shadows and tired eyes Scott called to his Boss for his break. Getting a nod he made them both a drink and motioned Liam to follow him to a table.

"So.........how are you? Cause I gotta say Sweetie, you look like shit" Almost chocking on his beer Liam let out a startled laugh.

"Thanks for that, but yeah I... I'm just tired. Long day th-that's all" Not realising that his face was blushing, Liam tried to ignore the probing stare Scott was giving him.

"Sweetie, if I didn't know any better you look like you've had a very long hard night of sex" Not once shifting his eyes from Liam, he watched as his face got redder. "Yep, looks like my little innocent got lucky"

"Sh-shuddup" Liam wanted to vanish right then. He should never come here, should have just gone straight home. "Scott, please...........I" Going to get up and leave Liam placed money on the table but Scott grasped his arm.

Pulling him back down Scott wrapped an arm around him and kept him in place. "Okay, do you want to talk to me about it? I know your uncomfortable with this sort of thing but I'll listen if you want to talk"

Liam wasn't sure if he was ready to tell Scott everything but he really wanted to sort out how he felt about what happened with Vin. Taking a deep breath he took a large gulp of his drink.

"I......well...last night, my neighbour c-came over and you s-see I've been in.......in love with him for months and..................and one t-thing led to another and...................." He stopped talking stared at his hands in his lap and could feel his eyes start to water.

"Hey, hey it's okay Sweetie, I get the picture." Rubbing Liam's back trying to comfort him Scott called to his boss. The Large brutish man made his way to their table. "What's up Scotty?" "My friend is a bit upset and I want to keep him company for a while, can I quite for the night?" Taking in the lowered head and shaking shoulders Scott's boss nodded and returned to behind the bar.

"Right, that's all settled so lets get you hammered and forget everything for a few hours, okay?" Liam looked up at his new friend and gave him a small smile and agreed.

The next couple of hours were spent on round after round of shots of scotch and chasers of beer. When the Bar finally closed Scott had to almost carry Liam home. Both men were past the point of sober but Liam not used to drinking so much was much worse off.

It wasn't easy getting Liam up all those stairs but after much laughter and stumbling they finally made it to Liams floor. Liams giggling and Scotts off key singing as they entered his apartment had both men in good spirits. But the alcohol getting the best of Liam, he wobbled straight for his bed and fell into the soft pillows. His eyes were closed in seconds.

Scott removed his shoes and cloths, leaving his underware and coving him up left the bedroom. Heading for the door to go home, Scott almost jumped out of his skin when loud banging started at the front door.

Walking slowly and carefully he opened the door, who was there had him gulping and going to the floor on his knees. "Sir?"

VIN POV

Letting out a sigh Vin dressed and then booted up his Laptop, Tapping a rhythm on the desk top as the internet connected he tried to get his head out of the clouds so he could at least get some work done.

Vin couldn't get over how unbelievable the night before was, it was some of the best sex he could remember ever having in his life. Those sounds Liam made as he drove into him over and over were better then any music, any symphony that Vin had ever listened to .

Rubbing his face and let out a shallow breath Vin started on the reports he had to look over.

Hours later He shut down the Laptop and stood and stretched his stiff muscles. Seeing that it was almost time for Liam to return home Vin went to the Kitchen and started to put together a meal. Grabbing fresh vegies and steaks from the fridge he proceeded to prepare the food.

Looking around to make sure the table setting was perfect and everything was ready Vin exited and went next door. Knocking on the door he waited patiently for a few moments but getting no answer returned to his apartment to wait for his Cutie to get home.

As time pasted and the food ruined Vin became more Angry, 'where the hell was he? Vin was pacing when he heard laughing and singing in the hallway, then Liam's front door open and close. He was sure he heard more then one voice which had him seeing red.

Storming over to Liam's Vin banged on the door but who answered was not whom he expected.