chapter 1

HELLO MY SWEETIES. SINCE I'VE HAD REQUESTS FOR A PART TWO OF 'SUDDEN HEAT ONE-SHOT' I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE IT INTO A FULL STORY. NOT SURE WHERE IT WILL GO OR HOW LONG IT WILL BE, BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST. I'VE ALSO BEEN ASKED TO MAKE MY CHAPTERS LONGER.   (don't know how that will go haha)

THIS STORY AT TIMES WILL HAVE MXM SMEXY TIME (hopefully lots) AND SWEARING, IF THIS IS NOT YOUR CUP OF TEA THEN DON'T DRINK IT. OTHER WISE SIP TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT.

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.   COMMENT......................VOTE......................ENJOY....................

 Hearing the alarm go off woke Liam from his dream, sighing and throwing the sheets off he made his way to the bathroom. Taking a shower to deal with his morning problem from the dream Liam took hold of his erection and pumped his hand up and down. Images flashed through his mind making him gasp out loud,  bringing him closer to spending. Moving faster Liam moaned as he climaxed. After cleaning himself and hopping out he dried and dressed to get ready for work.

Closing and locking his front door Liam turned and headed for the stairway, keeping his head down he quickly made his way to the exit. Out of the corner of his eye Liam spotted his neighbour walking down the hallway. Not wanting Vin to see him, Liam ducked around the corner taking a deep breath.

Chancing a quick peek Liam leaned his head over around and watched Vin stroll towards his front door, his gaze lowered to Vin's tight behind. Liam felt his groin  twich as he took in the sight of the sexiest ass he ever saw and with the solid thighs to go with them, Liam almost came in his pants.

God , he wished he had the guts to talk to him, just once to go up to Vin and say Hi. Liam hated being as shy as he was, most of his life he had to contend with it. All through school he was bullied and picked on because he wouldn't speak up, trying to stay in the background so as not to be noticed.

Once Vin was in his appartment Liam let out the breath he hadn't known he was holding and straightening his pants hurried out to get to work on time.

The day dragged by slowly and by five thirty Liam was ready to call it Quits. Packing up his desk and shutting down the computer, hoping not to see his Boss he managed to make it out of there on time to catch the bus. The ride home was crowded and the man standing behind him constantly brushed up on him. It made Liam feel uncomfortable and by the time it was his turn to get off the bus, he just about ran.

Entering his Apartment he throw his keys on the foyer table and removed his shoes. Walking into the kitchen Liam grabbed a beer, sat down and switched on the telly. Flicking through the channels but finding nothing on, he decided to grab a shower before he fixed dinner.

The warm water ran down Liams back as he washed himself with the bodywash. Images of his Neighbour invaded his mind making his member come to life, growing harder making Liam take hold and stroke himself. Pleasure travelled through him as he went faster and leaning his head back on the wall came in a shattering climax that had him crumbling to the floor.

After getting his breath back Liam hopped out and went through to his bedroom drying himself as he went.