chapter 6

HELLO MY DARLINGS. FIRST OFF I AM SOOOOO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. SO I BEG FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS AND HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. *runs away screaming*

MXM IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT OTHERWISE

VOTE....................COMMENT............................ENJOY......................

LIAM POV

Vin had carried him to the bedroom after finally getting their breath, Liam gazed at the man laying next to him, taking in the sweat dampened hair and the glistening forehead Vin looking so satisfied and relaxed, he wanted to pinch himself just to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

VIN WAS IN HIS BED!!! If he had the energy he'd probably be doing the happy dance right about now. Covering his face with a pillow to hide his giggling, Liam recalled every single moment. He had sex with Vin...............HE HAD SEX WITH VIN!!!!!!!

All of a sudden the pillow was yanked from him and he was pulled closer, his eyes locked with Vin's, blushing and unable to keep eye contact he began to turn his head aside. but Vin was having none of that, firmly but gently Vin took his face in his large hands and made him meet his eyes.

"my sweet shy boy, even though your blushes are damn cute I don't want you to be embarrassed or uncomfortable with me. Understand Liam?" Nodding Liam gave the other man a hesitant smile. "

"Good boy, now how about that shower?" Liam burst out laughing but quickly covered his mouth with his hands trying to hold his giggles in. "You cheeky brat, come on let's get cleaned up"

Jumping up from the bed Vin placed both arms under Liam and lifted him up, Liam let out a squeak and wrapt his arms around Vin's neck.

Entering the bathroom Vin went to put Liam down, but when he let go the smaller man's legs gave out. "Oh shit!! Sorry about that Baby, here hold on to me. I've got you" Taking hold of him again with one arm around him and turning on the shower Vin Let Liam lean on him while the water heated up.

Liam buried his face in the Broad chest, his legs felt like jelly and his bum was hurting, sharp pains formed up his back the longer he stood there.

"D-does it hurt this......this much every time?" Looking down Vin chuckled and pecked his nose with a quick kiss. "Don't laugh, it............it really hurts" Then he smacked the bulging arm that held him.

Picking up the small man up again Vin moved under the spray of warm water and leaning against the shower wall he slid down until he was sitting on the floor with Liam in his lap. Grabbing a washcloth and some bodywash he began to clean Liams body.

"Let me take care of you Baby, and no it doesn't always hurt that much. It was your first time and I was a bit too rough with you, I should have been gentler with you. I'm really sorry Baby, the warm water should help a little with some of the pain"

Liam sat in Vin's lap while he was washed from head to toe and he was sure he was a new shade of red all over. He let out a surprised yelp when he felt a couple of fingers at his entrance.

"What are..........what are you doing? P-please, it's too soon. I'm..............I don't think I can do it again s-so soon!!" Rubbing up and down his back with one hand while he continued to probe his hole. Vin shushed him.

"It's okay Baby, I'm only making sure your clean there. I'll try to be fast and not hurt you" Gentle as he could he pushed his fingers in and made sure Liam was cleansed as much as possible. All through the whimpers the small man made Vin kissed and whispered assurances trying to keep him as calm as he could.

When both men were clean Vin turned the water off and getting a firm hold of Liam he stood up and exited the shower stall. Asking Liam to grab the towels that were on the shelf next to the door he walked out of the bathroom and went back to the bed. Letting Liam down on the edge of the bed Vin dried off Liam then himself.

Liam crawled to the top of the bed and slipped under the covers, He watched the large man finish drying himself and then walk to turn the light off. The room was encased in darkness but the glow from the street lights outside gave him enough light to see the outline of the beautiful body stalking towards him.

That man was a work of art and Liam shivered as Vin sat then laid down next to him. Shyly he edged closer and snuggled into Vin's side. Strong arms wrapt around him and he felt lips on his forehead.

"Go to sleep Baby, I'll be here when you wake up" Liam let out a tired sigh and smiling laid his head on Vin's chest. His eyes drifted shut and let sleep take him.

VIN POV

The smell of coffee woke Vin from his sleep and opening his eyes he took in the strange curtains on the window. Sitting up he recalled last evening. Fuk, what a night!! Rising he followed his nose to the kitchen and had to grin at what he saw.

Laid out on the kitchen table was a breakfast fit for a king, pancakes, bacon and eggs, toast and an assortment of pastries filled the small table. Liam was bustling around in nothing but PJ bottoms, God he looked delectable. Vin leant his shoulder on the doorway as he watched the sexy little man place sausages on the table as well.

"Well this looks great" Liam jumped and spun around. Vin held in his laugh as just as he expected Liam's cheek became red. He walked over and pulling Liam close he lowered his head and took possession of the other mans lips. Giving no quarter he thrust his tongue inside and deepened the kiss.

Liam shook in his arms and grabbing the small mans ass lifted him so their groins connected. Letting out a growl he released Liam's mouth, taking a deep breath to get himself in control he put Liam down and stepped back.

"Good Morning Cutie. How are you feeling?" With head lowered Liam peeked up through his hair and gave him a small but warm shy smile. Could he get any more cuter? Vin counted to ten to regain control cause if he didn't at this rate he would have Liam spread out on that table and fuked silly.

"I'm a little bit sore, um.........but I'm fine really. I didn't know what you liked in the morning, so I made a bit of everything. I-I hope that was okay" Vin watched him shuffling from foot to foot and putting him at ease he nodded and smiled at him.

A small hand took hold of his and Liam lead him to the table, they both seated themselves and began to eat. A comfortable silence filled the space as they ate and Vin couldn't remember the last time he had enjoyed such a great morning with someone just sharing Breakfast.

After eating was done and dishes washed and put away they stood there in the kitchen and just looked at each other. Liam started to chew his lip and wrung his hands together. Letting out a sigh he looked away.

"I have to g-get ready for work, umm........I really liked sharing Breakfast with you Vin but.........." Blushing and not sure what else to say he began to turn towards the front door.

A hand shot out and stopped Liam, Gulping he raised his head. Vin just couldn't get over how  unsure and innocent Liam was. He wanted so much to know why but he could tell that Liam wasn't ready to open up yet.

" Hey, look at me. It's alright okay? I know you have to go to work so don't worry. Give me a kiss and I'll get out of your hair so you can get ready, but this" Vin waved his hand between them and put his hand behind Liam's neck weaving his fingers through his hair there. "This isn't done, understand me Baby? Because there is no way what's so ever that I'm letting you go anytime soon"

With that he slammed his mouth over Liam's and gave him a hard quick kiss. Lifting his head he smile once more then turned and left the apartment.