Chapter 1: The Grandson Of Jonathan

2 Days Later, Ozpin's Office

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

I was talking to team JNPR about everything they did during class. It's been a few weeks since we defeated Salem, and everything seemed back to normal. I tore off Dr. Watt's arm off that I was using the entire time and let my body rebuild itself. I couldn't regenerate my bones, so Ironwood insisted that I used the bones of a dead donor and have my skin regenerate around them. After just a few days, my arms came back good as new. I just wished that I hadn't lost them in the first place. I already took over Jonathan's body, so getting rid of his arms was felt like disgracing him. As Nora was talking to Ren about where to get pancake mix, Ozpin called for me over the loudspeaker. I said goodbye to everyone before heading off. As I was waiting in the elevator, I felt the presence of multiple people. A woman and a man who seems to have an even stronger connection to Jonathan Joestar than Jotaro did. I had no clue as to what they were doing here, but if it involved me, I can already tell this will be an important subject.

DING

The elevator opened its doors to reveal Ozpin sitting on his desk. On the side was a woman who had a similar resemblance to Weiss. She had a more strict demeanor and wore military grade clothing, meaning she was a person of high ranking. In the corner stood a very large man. He looked to be in his 50s and sported a silver colored beard. Despite his age, he looked fully capable of fighting.

Ozpin: Good afternoon, (Y/N). Before we get started, can you two identify yourselves to Mr. Brando?

The woman came first, taking a brief bow before introducing herself professionally.

Winter: My name is Winter Schnee. I am the second in command under General Ironwood and a highly ranked woman in the Atlas military.

(Y/N): Schnee? Do you happen to be related to Weiss Schnee?

Winter: Yes. I'm her older sister, but because I joined the military, the role of heiress was given to her.

(Y/N): I see. You seem to be a woman of high standards. I can respect that.

Winter: Thank you.

Next, the large man came up. He was my height, standing over 6 ft tall and had a serious look on his face.

???: Before I introduce myself, I must ask you one question.

(Y/N): Which is...?

???: What can you tell me about Jonathan Joestar?

I was taken back a little. What was I supposed to say? That I killed him out so I could take over the world? That he was my greatest rival? I thought about it for a moment before finally settling on an idea.

(Y/N): He was a noble man. Strong, intelligent, and able to work with and adapt to any situation he encountered. But he was also a hero with a heart of gold. He didn't care about his own life so long as he saved another. In our last encounter, he sacrificed himself to ensure his wife would protect the baby who had lost its mother. Jonathan died that night, but the baby was able to live, along with-

???: Erina. My grandmother.

I stared at him, taken back by his response. Who is this man that knew of Jonathan's wife?

Joseph: I am the son of the baby she adopted. My name is Joseph Joestar, and much like my grandfather, I'm also a Hamon user. As I grew up, I also got married and had a daughter, Holly. Jotaro Kujo is my grandson.

(Y/N): If that's true, then...

Joseph: Indeed. In the same way as Ozpin is your great-great grandfather, I am your great nephew.

(Y/N): I see. I apologize deeply for the troubles I caused your entire family.

Joseph: At first, I was more than furious at you, but as I was told of the drastic actions you took to save my daughter, I have forgiven you. I'm sorry for the lost of your friend.

(Y/N): It's fine. We still cherish his memory everyday.

Ozpin: Now that everyone is associated with each other, we can discuss the matter at hand.

Winter: Yes. 2 days ago, the White Fang infiltrated a research facility in hopes of gathering plans for top secret weapons. The guards came in and there was a shootout. Nobody was injured, but one of the bullets hit a power cord. A container in the room shining UV light at the artifact inside broke and stopped its continuous flow of UV rays. The rock eventually started moving before manifesting itself into a humanoid figure. All personnel sent in were killed and no one could understand what the being was.

Joseph: That's where I came in. I was there when he first awakened and was the reason why he turned into stone.

(Y/N): He? What is this being?

Joseph: A Pillar Man. Specifically, Santana. They are beings that act very similar to vampires, but are much more powerful and have a wider range of abilities. They used to be a peaceful race until one of them wanted to conquer the sun. To do this, he created a stone mask, like the one you once used. It didn't work, but thousands of years later, he added a stone of Hamon energy to become the perfect being. I banished him, and the only remaining member to the Pillar Men was kept in the Speedwagon Foundation, which is now atlas.

(Y/N): I see. So the stone mask turns humans to vampires, but doesn't affect pillar men. Adding the stone turns vampires into perfect beings. Do you have the stone with you?

Joseph: As a matter of fact, I do. I kept it with me to ensure that I would be prepared in case such a thing were to happen again.

Ozpin: As you can see, Santana is a powerful being. However, it doesn't seem like he's left. I want you 3 to take advantage of this and defeat him before he can become a perfect being. Am I clear?

Everyone: Yes.

Ozpin: Good. You are all dismissed.

As we were all leaving, Joseph grabbed my shoulder to stop me.

Joseph: Why are you helping if you know very well that this being could kill you? I know you changed your ways, but this isn't your fight at all.

I paused for a moment to think. Yes, I could die during this mission. I could be robbed of seeing any of the beauties of the world again. I could never see my allies. But Jonathan also thought the same way. I took everything from him, but he still pushed on, fighting for what little he had left in the world.

(Y/N): To honor Jonathan. I could very easily leave you all to die, but that's not what he would do. I must carry on his legacy, being the current owner of his body. And what better way to do so than to help his grandson?

Joseph: *Chuckles* You really have changed.

We both walked out and got ready, preparing ourselves to fight a being that could kill me: A Pillar Man.

White Fang Base

No one's p.o.v

In the room of a White Fang base sat a bull faunus. He wore a mask over his face and had bright red hair. He was currently speaking with Salem.

Salem: So are you sure that Joseph will be joining (Y/N)?

???: Yes. My spy saw him leave Ozpin's office with him. Should I attack them?

Salem: No. Attack his allies first. Leave the others to us.

???: Very well. Farewell, Salem.

Salem: As to yourself, Adam Taurus.

<---To Be Continued///