Painful Memory

Mmmm😉😏
I have risen from the dead once again and I again apologize for being so inactive lately🙏🏼😔 everything in my life is just a mess tbh...

BUT YOUR BITCH IS BACK!!!🤪

So let's continue with the story
~~~~~~

"Who knew you could be so possessive," I said under my breath. He just smiled and gave me a small quick kiss on the lips again. The kiss was shorter than expected, and once his lips departed from my own, I started to miss his warmth immediately.

"Well, I never had a reason to, you don't have plenty of guy friends after all. Well, you don't have plenty of friends in general. Which of course is a blessing for me," he said with a smile. I just cocked my right eyebrow as I looked at him, I took my rather damp hanky from the edge of the sink and placed it inside my back pocket as I took a few steps back from Adrien.

"Well, this might be unfortunate for you because I don't like possessive people. Most relationships with a possessive partner can lead to plenty, rather toxic and violent predicaments. And I don't want such a predicament in my life," I said to him honestly. I looked into his eyes and my head tilted a little as if that would prove my point. "And what do you mean I got no friends? Forgive my asocial self, mister "I got plenty of friends," I said mockingly. He just looked at me with a plain face and then a small chuckle escaped his lips.

"You don't have anything to worry about Hunt, I'm not that possessive," he said. He emphasized the word "that" in his sentence. He then started to walk towards me and stopped once he was a few inches in front of me. "And I don't have "plenty" of friends, I haven't had friends after I started middle school," he said to me.

"What do you mean you never had friends since middle school? What about Damien and those other minions?" I asked.

"They were never my friends, they would always follow me around and I always thought it was annoying. I told them to leave me alone a bunch of times, but they would never listen. I just stopped caring and acted as they weren't there," he responded. "I think they followed me mostly because I looked kind of scary I guess, they used to take that to their advantage a lot," he said as he rolled his eyes. I guess from the memories.

"But what about Brittney then?" I asked him, now I kind of feel like one of those partners.

"She was just a sex partner. She would come to me when she feels horny and I used to do the same," he answered nonchalantly.

"Ok, I still don't completely understand why you didn't have any friends before," I asked him curiously. He sighed.

'Maybe I'm pushing him too much, if he doesn't want to talk about it I shouldn't force him like this,' I thought.

"You don't need to answer that question if you don't want to. It's fine," I said. He just shooked his head and sat down in the corner of the bathroom floor.

"No it's fine, we're a couple so we shouldn't have any secrets between us. It's not like it's a secret anyway," he said. I just sat in front of him and waited patiently for him to start talking, he took in a deep breath and then looked at me before opening his mouth. "Well, it all started when I became friends with this group of boys in middle school. They had their ups and downs, sometimes they would be so perverted or do perverted things. But we were going through puberty at that time, so of course, they would be perverted from time to time. They would always talk about some porn they watched last night, or the female friends their older sister or brother brought home, sometimes I would get bored hearing them talk about porn or watching it. Besides that, I guess they were fun to hang out with, they were very nice guys in my opinion, until one day I brought them home when my little brother was there," Adrien said lowly. His facial expression completely darkened and I could already predict what would have happened next.