I hope it's not too big

Hello my potatoes🥔❤️

Thank you for the beautiful cover @LannaSummers❤️❤️

Sorry for the late update, I have been very busy lately. But I am back, and I missed you guys😚❤️

So let's get back to the story and witness what Adrien has I stored for our Savage Little Nerd👀😝
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Schools for the walking dead." Said a somewhat masculine and at the same time small little boy. Adrien had an annoyed face on himself once he opened the door, and I wondered why. So I walked towards him and peaked from behind him to see who was he annoyed at. You may be wondering, how can I peak from behind him? Isn't Adrien taller than me? Well, to answer your question. Yes, he's taller than me, but just by a few centimeters. I just stretched myself as high as I could, and by stretch myself, I mean that I was standing on my toes.

Anyways, at the front of the door stood a somewhat small boy. He had dark blond messy hair, tanned skin, and jet black eyes. Which creeped me out a bit. It seemed like he had big pupils, which at the same time was cute, but creepy.

"Connor, we have talked about this. You need to go to school, don't you want to become as smart as me when you get older?" Adrien asked looking all smug about himself, maybe expecting a yes from his little brother. I just looked at him, like the boy you know you ain't smart.

"No," Connor said. Adrien's smugness completely disappeared and I tried to hold in my laughter.

"Whatever. Just go to the living room and keep Hunter company. I'm going to take a shower," he said. And was about to storm off, but then stopped in his tracks and looked at Connor again. "And don't try anything funny," he said. And like that stormed off.

Well then.

Connor just looked at me, and I at him. I didn't know what to do, I have never seen or heard of him until yesterday. The only thing I do know about him is that he can't be left alone in the house. I wonder why.

"Let's go," he said going downstairs and I followed.

He sat on top of a large couch which was centered in front of a large plasma tv screen. The more I looked and admired Adrien's house, the more I started to envy him. Odd.

"So, you're my brother's profound special treasure," he said as he pulled out his PSP. And started to play, maybe call of duty?

'Man, I haven't seen a PSP in ages'. I thought as I saw how he played with his video game.

"Wait, what do you mean by profound special treasure?" I asked him after it took me a few seconds to process what he just said. He paused his game and looked at me, his eyes were dull.

"Well, he has been acting very happy a few months ago. Not that it's unusual, you could say he was happier, more joyful, like he found something to look forward too." He said, his voice might be a bit monotone. But his words also held this type of emotion, I can't explain what it was.

"Really?" I muttered a little too joyful.

"And he started to do his homework," he said at the end.

"Really," I said.

"And you're the cause of all that," he said looking at me. a small smile replaced his lips and there was a tint of gratefulness in his eyes. "Thank you for bringing my old big brother back," he said, and I just smiled.

"You're welcome. And I hope we could get along," I said to him. He sat beside him on the couch.

"Sure," he said. "I know that you're also special to him because, if you weren't, he would have kicked you out earlier," he said resuming to play his game.