Not Some Temporary Crush

I hate it when someone screams at me. I deadass cry, because I'm that freaking sensitive.

Now lets continue with the story
~~~~~~~~

My arms hurt. They feel like they will break any second from my shoulders, and I will fall to my death. I can't feel the floor, nor my hands; they feel numb.

I can't manage to open my eyes, they're to heavy. The only thing around me was darkness. I wandered my darkened mind, just to find a mirror. When I looked in the mirror I was shocked, this person I was seeing, it was me, and yet, it wasn't. I was much......... older?

I'm sorry.

Said a familiar and at the same time unfamiliar voice from afar. It sounded so close, yet so far.

I'm so sorry Hunty.

Hunty? The only one who calls me that is...... who again?

It's all my fault.

That voice, I don't like it's tone. It sounds so...... sad.

I should have never let you become my friend.

Friend? I have friends?

This would have never happen if you hadn't cheered me up in that playground.

Cheered up? Playground? I have to think; who is the one talking.

I should have never met you. But, you made me feel so..... happy.

Who is this? I tried thinking who did this voice belonged to; and then it hit me.

Mel.

I'm so grateful to you. I love you so much.

"I love you too." I said softly; I opened my eyes slowly and looked around the room. It was dark, and it didn't feel like I was sitting anymore; to be honest, I can't feel anything right now.

I couldn't see Mel anywhere, and that worried me.

"Mel?" I said a little louder, my voice echoed throughout the room. There was silent and I was starting to become impatient until something happened.

Hunter?

"Mel!" I yelled in desperation. "Where are you?!"

I don't know, I think I'm in the next room from you. Are you alright?

"Of course I'm alright you idiot! But, are you alright? Did he harm you?" I yelled, my voice echoed throughout the empty room.

Of course I'm alright. They need me, remember?

"Yeah, but they don't need me." I said plainly, there was a moment of silence until Mel replied.

Y-

But was immediately interrupted by the loud bang of my room, the door has been roughly opened by non other then the son of a bitch himself. Billy.

"Well, well; look what we have here." He said as he walked slowly up to me. "Do you like how you're staying now? I remember you saying that the chair was uncomfortable, so I changed it." He said referring to how I was now hanging from the ceiling. "You look much better hanging from the ceiling, and the chain holding your hands compliments your skin tone." He said looking up; I looked up to see how my hands were tied up with a metal chain around them.

"Huh, that's why I cant feel no circulation in my hands." I said looking at them, they were changing colors too. "Thank you for this change, but I would rather stick with my chair." I said smiling at him.