Possessive

'I can't believe this is happening right now, I knew he was an idiot, but this takes the cake.' I thought as I looked at him, his face seemed unfazed by his situation; he just confessed that he liked me in front of the whole school, and he acts like what he did is just normal.

"What?!" Exclaimed Damien in sudden surprise and anger, he looked at Adrien as if he was crazy as if he just said he's Batman or something, he looked at him as if he has gone insane. "Did you just hear what you said?! Adrien, have you gone insane!" He yelled at him, "did you just say you fell for him! For that nerd!" He yelled at him as he looked at me in disgust, I knew now by his facial expressions that the reason Damien never liked me was simple, he was homophobic.

"Damien, I told you to watch your mouth when you're talking about Hunter," Adrien said in a very menacing tone. Damien just flinched a bit, but then regained composure as if he isn't going to back down anymore.

"No, I'm sick and tired of following your orders. Do you think I'm scared of you? I only followed you around because you're rich, but who knew you were gay, and to top it all off, you fell for this fag-," he said. And was interrupted by a powerful punch to the gut from Adrien.

"I told you not to talk about Hunter like that," he said in a threatening tone. I have never seen Adrien so mad before. His body is slightly trembling in anger, his hands were clenched to the point his knuckles were becoming white, and he was glaring fiercely towards a now coughing Damien. Adrien then grabbed ahold of Damien's black hair and gripped his hair tightly, Damien let out a small groan as Adrien just tightened his grip.

"Stop," Damien groaned. His arms still hugged his stomach, indicating where Adrien actually did the damage. Adrien just glared at him and once again tightened his grip on his hair, if he kept on pulling his hair like that, more than a few strands might pull off.

"Stop? You will wish you weren't even born once I'm done with you," Adrien said in a low threatening voice. I could see how Damien's eyes were filled with the horror of what he just awakened, and in all honesty, even I was becoming a little scared by Adrien's change in character. The school halls were dead silent, the people who surrounded us were trembling a little, they were all too scared to move, as if they moved they would also be caught into the one-sided fight that was about to break out.

"What should I do with you? Should I start by breaking a few bones?" Adrien said lowly as he glanced at Damien's arm. "Maybe an arm," Adrien said. But then looked at Damien's eyes once again, his eyes were filled with terror and his body trembled in fear of the beast he awoken in front of him. "No, I should break that mouth of yours, maybe now you will learn not to speak ill about Hunter," Adrien said grabbing Damien's jaw harshly. Damien's eyes widened in fear for what was about to happen, he sucked in a sharp breath and waited for the excruciating pain that was about to come.

Adrien seemed like he wasn't joking, his face was calm as if he has done these types of things before. I had a feeling as if I should stop this before it starts to go out of hand, but I, in all honesty, was too scared to even move from where I was standing, however, if I don't stop this now and let Adrien do what he's about to do, he might get expelled or something even worse could happen to him.

I inhaled a sharp breath before I started to walk towards Adrien, as if that could calm myself right now. Every step I took towards him, the more uneasy I felt; he still hasn't noticed me moving towards him, his eyes were too fixated at Damien's jaw than towards his surroundings. As I got closer towards Adrien, the more the atmosphere seemed to get colder and scarier if that was even logical. I lifted my hand and placed it towards his right shoulder, I didn't even notice I was trembling until I saw how my hand moved on his shoulder, not even able to form a good grip on him.